Mr. Anime Universe Competitions: The Q&A Session

This forum is for posting images from anime shows. Please read the posting rules before posting in this forum.
Immorrel
Org Profile

Re: Mr. Anime Universe Competitions: The Q&A Session

Post by Immorrel » Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:26 pm

Immorrel: I guess we should get around thanking everyone for their support Link, since this contest has been over a month now. *Link shrugs* That being said, thanks for the support from everybody who voted for us. As for you Link, you probably should get out of here before certain fangirls get ideas about what you should be doing with your time now that you're officially all that is awesome and manly in the anime universe this year.

Link: *Gets a spooked look on his face, pulls out an ocarina and plays a song. Once the song is finished, Link vanishes*

Immorrel: I'd forgotten that he could do that. Either way, I think Link will probably be better off with Zelda than Sakaki. I have a feeling she'd kill Navi before she wandered too close to anything interesting :evil:

PS: Here's one more for the road

The Origonal Head Hunter
The Propheteer
Org Profile

Post by The Origonal Head Hunter » Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:32 pm

Wow, that took a while.
RonnieDaking wrote:i like my anime like I like my women, from japan and speaking english
Boredom.

Immorrel
Org Profile

Post by Immorrel » Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:29 pm

The Origonal Head Hunter wrote:Wow, that took a while.
Hey, you try to move across half the US, and then get yourself settled there. I don't know about you, but finding internet to check forums tends not to be the top of the list of things I need to do. And hey as the saying goes, better late than never :P

Return to “Anime Screencaps”