Bleach MEP: Full, come on, let's finish this people!

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
commozee05
Org Profile

Re: Bleach MEP: 10 Tracks Avaliable

Post by commozee05 » Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:31 am

Alright, cool
Hey...........Am I hawt or what?

Goketsu
Org Profile

Post by Goketsu » Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:37 am

I will have a beta to you at some point. I got my editing computer taken away >_<

Kazemon15
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:11 pm

Goketsu wrote:I will have a beta to you at some point. I got my editing computer taken away >_<
That sucks. Hope you get it back.

drewaconclusion
What this is, I don't even...
Org Profile

Post by drewaconclusion » Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:25 pm

Houston, we have a problem.
Kazemon15 wrote: 8. Final Tracks must be lagarith. (My computer hates Huffy)
So I downloaded lagarith the other week since I'd be needing it for this project (never had a need to get it earlier). Anyhow, I took about a 3 week break from editing and got back into to it today. Adobe wouldn't render anything at all. All attempts spat out an "unknown error" error message. Reinstallation didn't do squat, so I went back to uninstall all programs installed since I last rendered anything; namely lagarith. Well, that did the trick and Adobe's rendering again.

Anyhow, long story short, my computer doesn't like lagarith. Suppose I could pass my huffy render off to someone else to convert to lagarith and then pass that off to you. Unless someone's got a better idea.
ImageImage

Kazemon15
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:34 pm

drewaconclusion wrote:Houston, we have a problem.
Kazemon15 wrote: 8. Final Tracks must be lagarith. (My computer hates Huffy)
So I downloaded lagarith the other week since I'd be needing it for this project (never had a need to get it earlier). Anyhow, I took about a 3 week break from editing and got back into to it today. Adobe wouldn't render anything at all. All attempts spat out an "unknown error" error message. Reinstallation didn't do squat, so I went back to uninstall all programs installed since I last rendered anything; namely lagarith. Well, that did the trick and Adobe's rendering again.

Anyhow, long story short, my computer doesn't like lagarith. Suppose I could pass my huffy render off to someone else to convert to lagarith and then pass that off to you. Unless someone's got a better idea.
My computer hates my own huffy files, but I can try other's. If it's easier for you, go ahead and send me huffy and I can try to convert it to lagarith or try it out in my editing programs.

That's quiet a story. =O I'm glad your rendering is working again.

So when you're done, send me the huffy and if I still cant play it, I'll ask Hagaren if he could convert it or not. Or if you have someone else in mind, that'd be great too.

drewaconclusion
What this is, I don't even...
Org Profile

Post by drewaconclusion » Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:42 pm

Kazemon15 wrote:
That's quiet a story. =O I'm glad your rendering is working again.
You and me both. I was sweating bullets that I would have to get a new program and wouldn't be able to transfer my project files and then have to start all over again. *phew* I have a few unfinished projects sitting on my computer.
Kazemon15 wrote:So when you're done, send me the huffy and if I still cant play it, I'll ask Hagaren if he could convert it or not. Or if you have someone else in mind, that'd be great too.
Sure, that sounds fine to me.
ImageImage

commozee05
Org Profile

Post by commozee05 » Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:39 am

Ok, I'll do track 5. If you like it, than hopefully I can be on the MEP. If you don't, I'll stop botherin ya. Deal? :mrgreen:

Kazemon15
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:47 pm

commozee05 wrote:Ok, I'll do track 5. If you like it, than hopefully I can be on the MEP. If you don't, I'll stop botherin ya. Deal? :mrgreen:
Sure you can do a beta for track 5. ANd you're not bothering me, I really want more people to join. I just want to make sure your editing skill is your best and is suitable for this MEP. :)

Smashyxdied
Org Profile

Post by Smashyxdied » Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:57 am

Can i get track 15 please ?

commozee05
Org Profile

Post by commozee05 » Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:01 pm

Sure you can do a beta for track 5. ANd you're not bothering me, I really want more people to join. I just want to make sure your editing skill is your best and is suitable for this MEP.
Thnx man, and this time I will try my best :sweat:

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”