Bleach MEP: Full, come on, let's finish this people!

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Kazemon15
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:22 pm

Sab3rZ3r0 wrote:gah. october ish super busy for meh :?
but i'ma definately have a beta by deadline, no worries there :ying:

(just thought I'd make an update since I haven't posted for awhile :wink:)
Thanks for the update. Heh yeah I figured October would be busy, which is why I set the deadline in the middle of November.

Hagaren Viper is working on a banner for this MEP, so as soon as he gets some stuff out of the way, he'll work on it and I'll post it up.

Kazemon15
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:25 pm

Sorry for double post, but banners are up. Thanks to Hagaren Viper for making them.

Pikachew
Org Profile

Post by Pikachew » Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:30 pm

i would join if moar ppl got involved >=l

Kazemon15
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:09 am

Chewp wrote:i would join if moar ppl got involved >=l
^_^ Thanks.

lol yeah, I'm hoping more people will join as well. I'm just waiting patiently.

Sab3rZ3r0
Org Profile

Post by Sab3rZ3r0 » Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:07 am

Update~ (woop woop)

Like I said, I'm really busy this October, but yeah just letting you know that I'm still gonna getchu a beta by deadline. I really hope this goes through.

and btw I saw the banners about a week ago and I like them alot, good job HV :up:

Kazemon15
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:36 am

Sab3rZ3r0 wrote:Update~ (woop woop)

Like I said, I'm really busy this October, but yeah just letting you know that I'm still gonna getchu a beta by deadline. I really hope this goes through.

and btw I saw the banners about a week ago and I like them alot, good job HV :up:
Thanks for the update. I look forward to it. ^_^

I'm also working on my beta as well.

Goketsu
Org Profile

Post by Goketsu » Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:19 pm

I'm still working on my beta x) just been a little busy but ill make the deadline

TheSkyGunner
Org Profile

Post by TheSkyGunner » Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:27 pm

I would join. =O
But It's a little to close to the deadline and I already have 4 AMVs/Betas To make by November the 15th.
Also I have probably 8-15 tests at the beginning or november, so yeah... (7 are still unscheduled)
But Yes if I'm still allowed and can miss the first Deadline by about 1 week I'll send a Beta/AMV of mine.

Edit: Also I'm a bit new to editing when it comes to AMVs =/ So you won't find anything of mine on the org.

Kazemon15
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:21 pm

TheSkyGunner wrote:I would join. =O
But It's a little to close to the deadline and I already have 4 AMVs/Betas To make by November the 15th.
Also I have probably 8-15 tests at the beginning or november, so yeah... (7 are still unscheduled)
But Yes if I'm still allowed and can miss the first Deadline by about 1 week I'll send a Beta/AMV of mine.

Edit: Also I'm a bit new to editing when it comes to AMVs =/ So you won't find anything of mine on the org.
Go ahead and send a beta. =3 And anyone joining late, I understand and flexable with the deadlines, so don't worry.

TheSkyGunner
Org Profile

Post by TheSkyGunner » Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:46 pm

Kazemon15 wrote:
TheSkyGunner wrote:I would join. =O

Go ahead and send a beta. =3 And anyone joining late, I understand and flexable with the deadlines, so don't worry.
Thanks!!!! I'll pm The Beta to you ASAP. (As soon as I can Access Final Cut and make that 10 second beta too at least 30 seconds.)

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”