AnimeVegas 2008 AMV Contest Winners

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:24 pm

Castor Troy wrote:
Ryvannis wrote:
Castor Troy wrote:So I was staffing at Anime Vegas that weekend, made some videos for the contest and had access to all the votes... :roll:
Curious if you knew anything bout my video being plagiarized. My almost 2 year old Cowboy Bebop AMV, it's linked in Rider's post.
I downloaded this Bebop video that was really cool, so I decided to put my name on it and entered the contest with it.... oh... :x
Castor NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obviously. i would have recognized you and then big bang attacked your behind for the coordination.

Brakus
Org Profile

Post by Brakus » Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:23 pm

Castor Troy wrote:
Ryvannis wrote:
Castor Troy wrote:So I was staffing at Anime Vegas that weekend, made some videos for the contest and had access to all the votes... :roll:
Curious if you knew anything bout my video being plagiarized. My almost 2 year old Cowboy Bebop AMV, it's linked in Rider's post.
I downloaded this Bebop video that was really cool, so I decided to put my name on it and entered the contest with it.... oh... :x

I'm joking in my posts btw, I never went to Anime Vegas or staffed there. Although I was in Vegas the week before.
Actually, my Otakon video had your name attached to it. What's up with that? ;-)
~BRAKUS~
Otakon AMV Theater staff

"Oh, leggings. That's right, everyone in this country wears them. Do I have to?"
-- Rider (Iskander), Fate/Zero

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:06 am

Brakus wrote:
Castor Troy wrote:
Ryvannis wrote:

I'm joking in my posts btw, I never went to Anime Vegas or staffed there. Although I was in Vegas the week before.
Actually, my Otakon video had your name attached to it. What's up with that? ;-)
I was there, in spirit! :)
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

Erudito
Org Profile

Post by Erudito » Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:11 am

It was a fun contest, wish I could have entered a second video, but sadly certain events in my life prevented it. That aside, good times.

Poor Last Regret, you tried so hard too....
This is how I see things:
A bad AMV makes it look easy
A good AMV makes it look fun
A great AMV makes it look hard
However, the best AMVs make it look impossible

Return to “AMV Contests”