AFI ... have they made a new cd yet?

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
projekt_navi
Org Profile

AFI ... have they made a new cd yet?

Post by projekt_navi » Wed Jul 17, 2002 2:37 am

I have seen the afi music used by firey's dbz music videos back in the old days ... and I really like despair factor ... and ever since *that* date ... afi hasn't made a new cd yet ... or have they ... i'm not really sure if afi released a new cd ... so does anyone in this forum know ... heh ...

I know mag launcher likes afi alot ... and I wonder if anyone else here even heard of afi ... afi = very good punk band 8)
A Fire Inside <<< AFI ... very good punk-rock band ... no shitty linkin park music ... pure rock :twisted:

projekt_navi
Org Profile

Post by projekt_navi » Wed Jul 17, 2002 10:08 am

nah forget it ... their new cd comes out in january 2003 ... which i've heard ... none of you ever listens to AFI ... how sad =(
A Fire Inside <<< AFI ... very good punk-rock band ... no shitty linkin park music ... pure rock :twisted:

kthulhu
Org Profile

Post by kthulhu » Wed Jul 17, 2002 3:31 pm

AFI does some good stuff."Days Of The Phoenix","The Last Kiss",and "Ever And A Day" are all on my playlist.
I'm out...

Rozard
Org Profile

Post by Rozard » Thu Jul 18, 2002 12:30 am

I also like "At A Glance," "Morningstar" and "Strength Through Wounding."

I saw them at the Warped Tour last year, they rocked.
RichLather: We are guests of this forum, and as such we do not make the rules.
BishounenStalker The freedom to suck is what makes the Internet rock.

MrMuffinMan69
Location: Bucks County,Pa ( You can see my town in Mel Gibson's movie Signs)
Org Profile

Post by MrMuffinMan69 » Thu Jul 18, 2002 10:11 am

:twisted: :twisted: AFI is one of the greatest Punk bands around their latest album is The Art of Drowning. From what ive heard iss that in late 2002 they r gonna release their new album. The new album is supposed to be very different from the art of drowning and black sails in the sunset. If u like em alot u should chack out their old stuf itss really good but not as slow as Days of the Phoneix or The Boy who Destroyed the World.

Return to “General Discussion”