A sort of new member

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
BrokenFuse
Org Profile

A sort of new member

Post by BrokenFuse » Wed Jul 17, 2002 7:19 pm

I have been looking at this site a while now and I just enjoy all the people on here. I guess my point is that I just wanted to say that I'm a new member. I don't really expect anyone to care but I'm kind of using this as a "This was the day it started" kind of thing. I want to just be apart of the group. I do have two AMVs that I have created, both being Cowboy Bebop AMV's, but those are just the beging. I will create more and more AMV's till it's not fun anymore. I would like to it if people did like my videos, but thats not the real point of my doin this. I just hope everything stays fun for a long time.
"That was a computer simulation program, and it prove to me that you don't know what I like and what I like to do, and that is to tell you what to do, and you need to listen to what I say because I'm going to eat your brain."

bloodyfang
Org Profile

Post by bloodyfang » Wed Jul 17, 2002 8:01 pm

oh look another Hi i'm new topic. Mwahahahahahahahahha wahahahahahah

*goes crazy and flings chair across room*

ok all kidding aside welcome. you better have some good vids cause i'm bored.

also watch out for temjin, Spam making Panda's, error correcting jbone's, and the shit bucket.

Well welcome to the loony bin. we are all out of padded rooms so you get one with nice concrete walls. ^_^
An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel

Sidicas
Org Profile

Re: A sort of new member

Post by Sidicas » Wed Jul 17, 2002 8:07 pm

BrokenFuse wrote:I will create more and more AMV's till it's not fun anymore.
AMVs are like girls...They're always fun if you know what your doing.

BrokenFuse
Org Profile

Post by BrokenFuse » Wed Jul 17, 2002 8:15 pm

I'm watching out for jbone. He kind of b****es alot in my opinion, but he keeps the threads intresting.
"That was a computer simulation program, and it prove to me that you don't know what I like and what I like to do, and that is to tell you what to do, and you need to listen to what I say because I'm going to eat your brain."

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Wed Jul 17, 2002 8:33 pm

Hye jbone only b****es a lot cuz he has to. If he didn't, then I'd have to and I wouldn't do nearly as well. In order for a diverse community, one has to have a member like jbone.
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

BrokenFuse
Org Profile

Post by BrokenFuse » Wed Jul 17, 2002 9:05 pm

This makes me feel more like a newbi for asking, but what are somethings you do and you don't do on AMVs? That way I don't screw up and do some DBZ music video to Crawling or something along that line

bloodyfang
Org Profile

Post by bloodyfang » Wed Jul 17, 2002 9:10 pm

*head hits desk* oww that hurt.

there are no real mistakes. Just do it for fun.
An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel

BrokenFuse
Org Profile

Post by BrokenFuse » Wed Jul 17, 2002 9:17 pm

OK :D

Beef
Org Profile

Post by Beef » Wed Jul 17, 2002 9:48 pm

Welcome to the community, I hope that you will have a great time and have a lot of fun while your here. Good luck on future projects

-Beef
http://www.sakkakustudios.com - Witness the Illusion
<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... r_id=16354" target="_blank" class="postlink">ORG Profile</a>

Hakura
Org Profile

Post by Hakura » Wed Jul 17, 2002 9:51 pm

*L* AMV's are like girls *L*

Return to “General AMV”