AnimeUSA 2007 AMV Contest Finalists (NOW WITH WINNERS!)

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
pyrolord
Org Profile

Post by pyrolord » Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:00 am

dragonsong12 wrote:Har! 2nd place two years straight! Not bad considering I didn't even expect that video to MAKE the con (I was banking on the fact that few vids get submitted to "upbeat" ^_^;)
I originally submitted mine to romance, but it was moved to upbeat. I am curious though. Did my video get a decent reaction from the crowd? I couldn't be there for the simple reason of money.

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Post by ngsilver » Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:51 am

I had obligations with another con the same weekend so I was unable to attend. I also wonder how well received my video was with the attendees considering it really only seems to appeal to a small demographic. Been meaning to make it out to AUSA, perhaps next year if I can afford it.

As far as my vid went. I really just wanted to see how well it could compete with other videos at a con that uses a judging panel rather then attendees. That an I wondered how well received it would be despite not being a /gif/ video.

Nice to see the judges liked it ^^ Congrats to everyone who placed ^^
ImageImageImageImage

KagatoAMV
Studio Hybrid
Org Profile

Post by KagatoAMV » Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:17 pm

Congrats to everyone, sounds like a great show.

nine taled fox
Org Profile

Post by nine taled fox » Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:59 pm

not that it matters if they get a price or not, but do they choose 3rd places?

Return to “AMV Contests”