CSUN AMV Contest deadline is just around the corner

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
FurryCurry
Org Profile

Post by FurryCurry » Thu Oct 31, 2002 6:44 am

:D :D :D

Woohoo, Third time's the charm, I guess.

Sucessfully uploaded my special no-bumpers mpeg2 version of Questioning Youth. Happy Joy.

Now the rest is out of my hands, I guess. :?
My Eyes Are The Victim's Eyes.
My Hands Are The Assailant's Hands.

Ikasu
Org Profile

Post by Ikasu » Thu Oct 31, 2002 11:28 am

I'm very glad everything is falling into place...And I must say....A lot of these submissions are turning out rather nicely now...We have about 70 entries at the moment...And still about a week and a half till the deadline. And knowing most amv creators (like myself).....We procrastinate like nothing else....So we should get rushed towards the end also...

As for the MiniDV Cam idea I'm putting it into full motion and see who I can find and what I can do.....And knowing my little issue with being a quality freak I'll probably find ways to get a 640 by 480 resolution version with a rather high bitrate....Maybe .rar'ing the file since for some reason one of the submissions I've gotten was rared from an incredibly 153 megs to 80....I was quite astonished....Well...I must be off to work...

Once again if you see your video is gone from the ftp that means I've backed it up to my computer...So no worries...

Jebadia
Org Profile

Post by Jebadia » Thu Oct 31, 2002 4:02 pm

Ikasu wrote:It seems the creator of 1000 miles and Escaflowne Serra have not uploaded a text document...I am currently backing up your videos but please make sure you submit a .txt file with all the information required....You can see everything you need to put within the contest rules...Please go to www.csunanime.com and follow the news updates (3rd one down...Can't miss it) for the live to the contest rules....Then just scroll down to FTP submission and fill out the required information....Please make SURE this is done by the deadline or the videos will be disqualified...=(...

Oh god, good think I looked at this. the Escaflowne Serra text file should be uploaded, if not email me at jwllew@hotmail.com and I'll send to yah that way.
"If you believe in yourself, eat all your school, stay on milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and get your eight hours of drugs, you can get WORK!"
Paperskunk:...PENIS!!!!!!!!! GIANT PENIS!!!!!!!!!! ERMAC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!! GIANT JUICY PENIS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!

Ikasu
Org Profile

Post by Ikasu » Fri Nov 01, 2002 2:01 am

Got the text file...No problem....Now off to la la land....9 am - 9 pm jobs are excruciating...Especially since I work tuesdays-fridays...I'm beat...I've also received two more submissions via CD-R media from one Melissa Louie and Joseph Coronel...I just thought I'd state that so you know you're videos have arrived....

Return to “AMV Contests”