CSUN AMV Contest deadline is just around the corner

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Koopiskeva
|:
Location: Out There Occupation: Fondling Private Areas ..of the Nation.
Org Profile

Post by Koopiskeva » Wed Oct 30, 2002 9:16 pm

don't you mean ' :O x indeed '? :?

mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Post by mexicanjunior » Wed Oct 30, 2002 9:19 pm

Koopiskeva wrote:don't you mean ' :O x indeed '? :?
:O x indeed = good times :lol:

Raynovac
Org Profile

Post by Raynovac » Wed Oct 30, 2002 11:03 pm

Im going to be running the showcase of the finalist so i would like to know how many of you guys are possible coming

The Wired Knight
Org Profile

Post by The Wired Knight » Wed Oct 30, 2002 11:08 pm

Raynovac wrote:Im going to be running the showcase of the finalist so i would like to know how many of you guys are possible coming
I probably would have come if I were still living in California. But unless you can buy me plain tickets or a very powerfull catapult I won't be making it.
BANG

Intellectual Property, Real Estate & Probate Attorney.

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Wed Oct 30, 2002 11:42 pm

The Wired Knight wrote:
Raynovac wrote:Im going to be running the showcase of the finalist so i would like to know how many of you guys are possible coming
I probably would have come if I were still living in California. But unless you can buy me plain tickets or a very powerfull catapult I won't be making it.
Catapult coming your way! 8)
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

Ikasu
Org Profile

Post by Ikasu » Thu Oct 31, 2002 12:42 am

I've been thinking it over and I may actually have someone record the entire contest via MiniDV camcorder then edit a bit for organization and encode to Xvid and upload it to my server for distribution...This way everyone can see how the contest was done and how well each videos reactions were received....Problem is I gotta find someone who will actually do the recording for me....and have a DV camera...I use to have one but it was my brothers...My friend has one...I may be able to borrow it from him but now to find someone to record....

Koopiskeva
|:
Location: Out There Occupation: Fondling Private Areas ..of the Nation.
Org Profile

Post by Koopiskeva » Thu Oct 31, 2002 12:53 am

hmm... that'd be cool :shock: I'd do it if I were only near there :?

Wonka
Org Profile

Post by Wonka » Thu Oct 31, 2002 2:17 am

Ikasu wrote:I've been thinking it over and I may actually have someone record the entire contest via MiniDV camcorder then edit a bit for organization and encode to Xvid and upload it to my server for distribution...This way everyone can see how the contest was done and how well each videos reactions were received....Problem is I gotta find someone who will actually do the recording for me....and have a DV camera...I use to have one but it was my brothers...My friend has one...I may be able to borrow it from him but now to find someone to record....
Thats a great idea! :)

Paul Kievits
Org Profile

Post by Paul Kievits » Thu Oct 31, 2002 3:53 am

Wonka wrote:
Ikasu wrote:I've been thinking it over and I may actually have someone record the entire contest via MiniDV camcorder then edit a bit for organization and encode to Xvid and upload it to my server for distribution...This way everyone can see how the contest was done and how well each videos reactions were received....Problem is I gotta find someone who will actually do the recording for me....and have a DV camera...I use to have one but it was my brothers...My friend has one...I may be able to borrow it from him but now to find someone to record....
Thats a great idea! :)
I second that, I'm all for the initative...
Get my 5th video "Mass Murderer": here

ErMaC
The Man who puts the "E" in READFAG
Org Profile

Post by ErMaC » Thu Oct 31, 2002 4:25 am

I should hopefully be able to come since it's within driving distance for me. It depends on the day and time so I have to see if it conflicts with anything of mine.

Return to “AMV Contests”