Dream on

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
yumi+chan
Org Profile

Post by yumi+chan » Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:38 am

Thanks for the comments everyone ^___^

Ingow wrote: the video is awsm but you know already that I like it ^^
Yeah I know you like it and I’m very happy you do ^-^
Kitsuner wrote:Grabbin' :3
Thanks for watching!^^ And let me know what you think about it ;)
Kevmasterflashdeluxe wrote:Lol I didn't know Eminem actually covered that song. I thought it sounded like Eminem's <i>Sing for the Moment</i> but just realized Eminem covered THIS SONG around 2:13 when the actual "sing for the moment-part" started.

Anyways, I enjoyed it lots :up:
Thank you, I’m glad you enjoyed it!^^
And about the song, well when I showed that video to some friends they sad too that they know this song only from Eminem xD BUT of course Aerosmith’s version is much more beautiful *__*
TriGGiT wrote:nice seeing this song being used, sweet video.
Thanks Triggit! :)
post-it wrote:.. guess i never thought about Girls as OLD before this song T_T
Ah… what? oO
Angelic86 wrote:Lovely AMV, Yumi+chan. I loved the song and the editing was awesome... It was so... sweet *can´t think of a better word* <3

:up:
Thanks a lot ^___^ I’m happy you like it ^^
jubjub2 wrote:Definite win for the music selection. Nice work!
Yeah the song is really great! Thank you! ^.^
Falconone wrote:really nice video. The scenes fit really good to the music. But could you take no scenes without people? always there is one of the persons you choose... but that is not important. great work
Thanks Falcon ^-^
But I don’t really understand… why not take only scenes with people in it? I don’t really see any sense in showing landscapes or something :p
Kael_ wrote:Nice work. I've liked your effects on the image at the beginning, but not things as 01:15 and 02:21 for example, this is not very fluid in my opinion.

3/5
Thanks for watching an commenting!^^ Glad you like my modification of the image at the beginning, and well it was obvious that some people won’t like the parts like you mentioned, but I still do like them ;)

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:00 pm

The scene with the Scry-ED girl made me cry. (Her spreading her wings)

This was beautiful yumi-chan.

The video quality in some scenes & the filter choice in others bugged me, but...

4.00/5.00

Falconone
get the Punch
Org Profile

Post by Falconone » Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:13 pm

yumi+chan wrote:
Falconone wrote:really nice video. The scenes fit really good to the music. But could you take no scenes without people? always there is one of the persons you choose... but that is not important. great work
Thanks Falcon ^-^
But I don’t really understand… why not take only scenes with people in it? I don’t really see any sense in showing landscapes or something :p
i dont know why but with such scenes there can be shown the silent emotion of the video... ok forget what i say XD

PX32
Org Profile

Post by PX32 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:24 am

Of course I told you before that I really like your video. Some parts were really well done. I especially liked the instrumental parts of your video!
Go on like that.
I love you <3

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:00 pm

that was very neat... i don't really like the song much but the video was awesome :)

yumi+chan
Org Profile

Post by yumi+chan » Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:43 am

CodeChrono wrote: This was beautiful yumi-chan.

The video quality in some scenes & the filter choice in others bugged me, but...

4.00/5.00
Thanks a lot, I'm very happy you like it ^-^
Yeah the video quality isn't perfect for all of the Anime but I did my best!^^
PX32 wrote:Of course I told you before that I really like your video. Some parts were really well done. I especially liked the instrumental parts of your video!
Thanks so much<3
JaddziaDax wrote:that was very neat... i don't really like the song much but the video was awesome :)
Yay thank you very much!^^
Sad that you don't like the song, as you can't enjoy the video then (at least I couldn't ;) ).

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”