Sailor Moon

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Sukunai
Org Profile

Post by Sukunai » Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:11 pm

So my niece likes to rag on me for liking Sailormoon :) and I respond by showing her the picture of her dressed up as Sailormoon when she was young, stupid, and her mother thought it looked cute. Sorry kiddo, you can act all cool in your mid teens if you want, but I know you liked her hehe.

Yeah, Sailormoon, it's not cutting edge art any more, the stuff has been thoroughly ruined by North American tv too. Then there was the Live Action which you might like, but you might not admit you like hehe.

I have all 5 seasons on dvd, and I have Live action on dvd.
I don't have my workshop any more, but I spent several years with Sailormoon music blaring out of my shop while I made various pieces of furniture hehe.
I have the Christmas music special and I have several Sailormoon figures on top of my computer here. I have the senshi as a desktop occasionally, and I have pictures of them on the wall.

Frankly, if I could get my wife into a Sailormoon outfit, I'd get to have my way with Sailormoon finally and it would be fun to lift her skirt, and find she was bare assed (like any healthy male always wanted to see). And I would enjoy the heck out of being able to screw an anime girl but with no legal ramifications hehe.

Sailormoon is not really my fav anime, but then it's my fav anime to like just because I know how silly it is to like it.
If I could cosplay (and let's face it, my shape is VERY wrong for that), I'd cosplay Sailormoon, and I would go utterly all the way with it (yep ladies undies, shaved armpits the whole deal hehe). All because I can handle looking like a total idiot. I do wish though, that girls that weight 200-250 pounds, stopped dressing up as Sailormoon. Come on girls, have some mercy on the fans :)

Sailormoon will always be the great anime series that largely got here before the others for the most part. Got here big and mainstream at least.
Everyone knows Sailormoon, but unless you like anime, don't expect to know most of the rest.
Anime, one of the few things about the internet that doesn't make me hate the internet.

kailover44
Org Profile

Post by kailover44 » Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:18 am

Mii FaVE SeRieS Is R. YeaH, It'S aWSoMe. I LiKe dOn'T rEmeEMbER PaRT Of
ThE SErIES CuZZ i HAvEn'T wAtChEd It In LIke ForEveR!

Sukunai
Org Profile

Post by Sukunai » Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:47 pm

kailover44 wrote:Mii FaVE SeRieS Is R. YeaH, It'S aWSoMe. I LiKe dOn'T rEmeEMbER PaRT Of
ThE SErIES CuZZ i HAvEn'T wAtChEd It In LIke ForEveR!
Do you do anything else to look artificially cool? Or is that the limit?
Just so you understand, it looked stupid to type it that way.
Anime, one of the few things about the internet that doesn't make me hate the internet.

kailover44
Org Profile

Post by kailover44 » Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:39 pm

hehehehe i know. i was just bored and so, i decided to type it like that.
what can i say? i was messing with the keyboard. my bad.. hehehehehehe.

kailover44
Org Profile

Post by kailover44 » Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:42 pm

oh, and what do you mean by "do you do anything else to look artificially cool? or is that the limit?"

kailover44
Org Profile

Post by kailover44 » Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:17 pm

Never mind. i get it and no i don't. like i said before, i was just playing around
'cuz i was bored. that's all there is to it.

BigFattyPlus
Org Profile

Post by BigFattyPlus » Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:13 am

My sister is a HUGE Sailor Moon fangirl. She even has the old Sailor Moon CCG (collectable card game) as well as a bunch of the figures and the locket. She even beaned me with her tiara once while screaming "MOON PRISIM POWER!" For a time, she even had her hair in pigtails like Serena.

I have to admit that I like Sailor Moon a little bit, too, only because, well, you know... he he he... um... ahem...

:uhoh:

(quietly slips out...)
"Suffer the little ones, for they may yet rise up and beat you seenseless." Druid's Call, from Magic: The Gathering

redrummaker
Org Profile

Post by redrummaker » Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:26 am

yeah I love watching sailor moon as well and the music is good in japanese. I remember when the dubbed S showed on cartoon network and they used the japanese soundtrack. Though it bugs me I can't figure out the name of the song they play when mistress 9 dies, I want that as a ring tone XD
There is no why to this life, I am and that's all the reason i need.

post-it
Org Profile

Post by post-it » Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:03 pm

.. I've still got Posters, Dolls and Kit's of/from Sailor Mercury and the Articles written before it was Sailor Moon [ the Compact Communicator, White cat, Sailor "V" on her own ] Code Named Sailor "V" was quite inventive actually.
.. The Music from that series, even the OP & ED songs of each series, is still in my collection and I won't part with it for any price :nose:

devilsmaster
Org Profile

Post by devilsmaster » Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:08 pm

This is really nice anime series.I just love it.
Please visit my blog on
MP4 Videos

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”