Otaku Omaha AMV Contest Winners

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:39 am

:O
congratz everyone

Especially jubz :wink:
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

kikai_saigono
Org Profile

Post by kikai_saigono » Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:32 pm

grats everyone! :D
Youtuber wrote:What is an MEP exactly? I looked it up but I don't think it has anything to do with being a Member of the European Parliament.

JudgeHolden
Org Profile

Re: Otaku Omaha AMV Contest Winners

Post by JudgeHolden » Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:52 pm

Shazzy wrote:
HorrorPhD wrote:
Judges' Best In Show - Eyes Shut Wide by Shazzy

Once I have a bit more "con recovery" time, I'll be in touch with the winners regarding the shipment of their prizes. I gots some pretty cool stuffs for yas. :wink:
Excited to see those awesome prizes~
Is it Hentai? :shock:

HorrorPhD
Org Profile

Re: Otaku Omaha AMV Contest Winners

Post by HorrorPhD » Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:13 pm

JudgeHolden wrote:
Shazzy wrote:
HorrorPhD wrote:
Judges' Best In Show - Eyes Shut Wide by Shazzy

Once I have a bit more "con recovery" time, I'll be in touch with the winners regarding the shipment of their prizes. I gots some pretty cool stuffs for yas. :wink:
Excited to see those awesome prizes~
Is it Hentai? :shock:
Dang it, no. :cry:

I'll prolly be getting in touch with the winners here this weekend, after I put in the rest of my hellacious work week.

As for how the con/contest went - I think very well. We had a lot of "con virgins," so I had to remind them that it was ok to laugh, cry, cheer, etc...but like I said...everyone really got loosened up and had a good time. The dancing fangirls...that had to be my favorite.

Overall, everyone was very impressed with the quality of the work submitted as well. I had several attendees come up to me after the contest and tell me that their voting decisions were very hard and that they were extremely pleased with what they saw. And, in truth, as I was counting up the ballots, I noticed that several videos were VERY close in terms of votes they received.

So, you all should be very proud. We had awesome entries and a really good contest - especially for a first year con - and I can't thank you guys enough for that! :D

Take care peeps!
Raven :wink:
ImageImage

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:47 am

YAY TO THE WINNERS!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

808-buma
Org Profile

Post by 808-buma » Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:09 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:YAY TO THE WINNERS!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
ditto - with maybe a few more smileys...

:D :D :D

Return to “AMV Contests”