FINAL RESULTS - Winners

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

FINAL RESULTS - Winners

Post by Radical_Yue » Fri May 30, 2014 8:37 pm

Real quick, I just want to thank everyone for competing. Team contests are not easy contests and you guys made some amazing videos. There were some hangups along the way (sorry about that >_>) and some teams fell apart, but we've finally reached an ending and we have our winners! Thanks to all our entrants and our fabulous judges <3

Final Round Judging Comments

Rankings

Congratulations to.... Æon Studios!

Team Unresponsive and DangoWaffles were close 2nd and 3rd place contenders but Æon managed to pull off this win!
I'll be getting in contact with the winning team in private about their prizes, shipping, etc.

Thank you again to everyone that joined! You guys kicked ass and took names :D

Enigmo
Org Profile

Re: FINAL RESULTS - Winners

Post by Enigmo » Fri May 30, 2014 8:44 pm

BUUUULLSH*T!!!! Team Unresponsive easily had this won.
Image Image

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Fri May 30, 2014 9:07 pm

Oh, and HEADS UP! Haven't had enough AMVs yet? Well, keep an eye out because in the next couple days we'll be posting our next Org Sponsored contest details. You'll have to be pretty quick to get in on this next one.

See what I did there? I'm fucking HILARIOUS.

Enigmo
Org Profile

Post by Enigmo » Fri May 30, 2014 9:22 pm

Is that an invitation to Enigmo? Doesn't inviting me to a contest already mean certain defeat for 99% of the participants?
Image Image

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Fri May 30, 2014 11:22 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:See what I did there? I'm fucking HILARIOUS.
I don't get it...

Kimberly
Org Profile

Post by Kimberly » Fri May 30, 2014 11:44 pm

Congratulations to all!
ImageImage

Azexous
has a bleak short life of editing chinese cartoons and pursuing money until his inevitable bacon coma at the age of 30
Org Profile

Post by Azexous » Sat May 31, 2014 1:35 am

CONGRATS Y'ALL!! This was a nice contest with a lot of prty videos. Shame I didnt get to participate in it. ;_;
Radical_Yue wrote: You'll have to be pretty quick to get in on this next one.

See what I did there? I'm fucking HILARIOUS.
Yue NOOOOOOO!

chikasole
Org Profile

Post by chikasole » Sat May 31, 2014 1:47 am

Congratulations to the winners and congrats to all the contestants for hanging in there!
We all did a great job and thanks to this contest I (personally) was able to make some new friends =3
Meeting new people was the highlight of this contest <3

Anicsi
Org Profile

Post by Anicsi » Sat May 31, 2014 3:20 am

Congratulations to the winners :D It was a great contest and I was happy to be part of it, despite the stress that accumulated in the final rounds.
Lastly a big thanks to the judges who took their time to review and give us some tips to improve our videos! I don't always agree with the opinions, but often they were spot-on and we want to revise our videos a bit.

I know it doesn't really matter, but I do want to point out that in the final round, Chikasole and I DIDN'T stretch any footage for the Crystal Vitality video from 4:3 to 16:9. We have the remastered games, and where we didn't, we cropped. Just wanted to point it out, because almost all the judges pointed it out and I felt accused a bit unfairly for something we didn't do lol

Anyway, congrats once again I DO MOURN ABOUT THE GIRAFFES but it's all fair and square :p

MimS
Baguette Master
Org Profile

Post by MimS » Sat May 31, 2014 4:25 am

Congrats everybody, nice atmosphere overall, got to discover some editors I've had never heard of so yeah, good good. Also to team up with spanish people was quite a funny expereince, though ending up more playing Hearthstone with Tricky and Helen (Blossomblabla) than editing but well HAHAHAHA

Nassima, always getting more love from Americans, winning their contests and all, you're definitely leaving us, your Frenchy buddies, but it's ok, I'm fine with it, I won't cry, I swear I won't ;_;

Return to “Team Warfare”