Round 1 Results

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Round 1 Results

Post by Radical_Yue » Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:43 pm

Judging Results Here

You may now upload your videos wherever you want!

Replay Studios
A Studio Within A Studio
Org Profile

Re: Round 1 Results

Post by Replay Studios » Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:27 pm

congrats to you all ^^

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:45 pm

Just wanted to say that you all did a fantastic job and please don't be too discouraged if you think you're down there in the rankings. A lot of the scores are ridiculously close so it's still anyone's game!

xSnowflakes
Org Profile

Post by xSnowflakes » Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:30 pm

Better rank than I was expecting xD!! I totally agree with all the critique - if only I had had the time to polish my entry -shakes fist- Well whatever xD looking forward to the next round.

Kisanzi
Why I likes so much?
Org Profile

Post by Kisanzi » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:04 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:Just wanted to say that you all did a fantastic job and please don't be too discouraged if you think you're down there in the rankings. A lot of the scores are ridiculously close so it's still anyone's game!
x2

Thanks to everyone for their submissions. And yes, the scores are close, so a strong showing in next round can easily move you up a large amount of places. I'm curious to see if the comedy aficionados of round one can hold their ranks against the more versed action/drama/dance/etc. peeps that may hit their bread & butter genre next round.

DUN Dun dun....

ChaosGod
Location: Always running away but no matter how far I go there I am
Org Profile

Post by ChaosGod » Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:34 am

Snowflakes1515 wrote:Better rank than I was expecting xD!! I totally agree with all the critique - if only I had had the time to polish my entry -shakes fist- Well whatever xD looking forward to the next round.

Could not have said it better cannot wait !!!

The first round was so much fun and was a personal challenge considering I never edited comedy and I now have new respect for comedy editors so many aspects you don't think about till you take it on yourself,,, Timing on your punch lines + trying to keep flow
Spoiler :
I should have included the other txt I was going to in my video "When the hell will this intro end" LOL

Fall_Child42
has a rock
Org Profile

Post by Fall_Child42 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:58 am

I actually really enjoyed watching all these videos.
Everyone did a good job, and for those of you that recieved a lower score, take that as a callenge and bring your game for round two. Still plenty of room to catch up!

I wish the rest of the rounds could be comedy as well. :dino:

CristallFairy
Org Profile

Post by CristallFairy » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:53 pm

chaosgod357 wrote:
Snowflakes1515 wrote:Better rank than I was expecting xD!! I totally agree with all the critique - if only I had had the time to polish my entry -shakes fist- Well whatever xD looking forward to the next round.

Could not have said it better cannot wait !!!

The first round was so much fun and was a personal challenge considering I never edited comedy and I now have new respect for comedy editors so many aspects you don't think about till you take it on yourself,,, Timing on your punch lines + trying to keep flow
Spoiler :
I should have included the other txt I was going to in my video "When the hell will this intro end" LOL
I agree! And I definitely had fun editing comedy even if it was hard. It was my first time trying and I shall try and edit comedy again in the futur!

slimed
Org Profile

Post by slimed » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:36 pm

thank you for the video comments and critique! looking forward to next round :shark:

blaksun
The one and lonely ... only
Org Profile

Post by blaksun » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:43 pm

Thank you for the comments and critique looking forward to next round too

and Yue to the way i cut it before the comment, the first audio track is German and i diet not \don´t know how to swish it to English in the editing program :sweat:
Text endless companions so foe raid ones and even less that makes sense :)

Return to “AMV Roulette 2014”