Best First Video

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Re: Best First Video

Post by Radical_Yue » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:55 pm

Cour wrote:
AceD wrote:That ain't exactly oneways first video, he has a bunch of good videos
http://space.bilibili.tv/67803
if I know, but if it's your first video here on the amvorg
Starting last year we've started doing research for Best First Video and Rookie of the Year.

Even though it's their first video on the Org, as AceD pointed out, it's not their first AMV so therefore they are ineligible.

Cour
Org Profile

Post by Cour » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:58 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:
Cour wrote:
AceD wrote:That ain't exactly oneways first video, he has a bunch of good videos
http://space.bilibili.tv/67803
if I know, but if it's your first video here on the amvorg
Starting last year we've started doing research for Best First Video and Rookie of the Year.

Even though it's their first video on the Org, as AceD pointed out, it's not their first AMV so therefore they are ineligible.
Ok sorry, if I knew it was not his first AMV, I thought it was valid, and I'll delete it :up:

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:40 am

Going through Rookie of the Year/Best First Video nominations and checking them before they go public like I did last year. Which means that I get to watch some newbie videos that I would have never seen before. While loli is obviously going to take it, I'm still going to post some fun stuff that I find :3

Far from perfect but very competent.

While they've done some Sonic AMV tracks for MEPs in the past, they're not DQ'd for Best First/Rookie so I'd say this is pretty great.

Even if the editing isn't really there, I always baaawww :3 when you can see that the editor is REALLY into the anime they're working with.

Nother one that makes me bawwwww. They've got the heart, they just need to work on the skill.

Bad effects but still solid for a first.

Solarius Scorch
Org Profile

Post by Solarius Scorch » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:51 am

Kyssifur wrote:Just noticed.. if it's instrumental, why is it in best lipsync category?

Kisanzi
Why I likes so much?
Org Profile

Post by Kisanzi » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:57 am

Just watched through the finalists for this category and saw this gem. Very nice for a first vid. :up:

Return to “2014 AnimeMusicVideos.org Viewers' Choice Awards”