Round 1 Results - Complete!

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Re: Round 1 Results - Complete!

Post by lloyd9988 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:00 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:In case you guys don't remember, last year we had a video with dolphins jumping out of lava to a song that was edited in a backwards fashion make it from round 1 to 2. Getting creative and making something that works in such a short period of time can really give you an edge on the competition.
Radical_Yue wrote:
MasterZero8 wrote:
Kisanzi wrote:My favorite is the one with the burning dolphins wading through the space volcano. Totally Sweet and Bodacious!
Wait...What!? :shock:
You didn't see it? It's totally video of the year material!

Best thing to come out of the org yet :awesome:

blaksun
The one and lonely ... only
Org Profile

Post by blaksun » Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:05 pm

AngelDragoon wrote:I don't think anyone really minds that Fall_Child made it in; most people probably find his video charming and deserved a high ranking. Personally I think he gets bonus points for the nostalgia. :up: I think the problem here is the handling of the rule change itself. It was not announced anywhere that the rule was taken out, and while it could be said, "You should have just looked yourself", it doesn't even say it in the addendum portion. I remember reading the rule, and Dj_Ultimate's response to it, so I believed that it remained, (and a lot of other people must have as well).

Fall_Child said it himself that he looked again and didn't see it, so this isn't on him. Yet, it isn't on the other contestants who are confused, either. While the rules state that they can be changed at any time for any reason, the reason why it was changed was never stated until now, making it seem like it was potentially altered for the advantage of one or two contestants, (which could snowball into other ideas). I'm not saying it was, I'm saying that the concern isn't necessarily unfounded.

In other words, if anything else changes, you may want to make it more apparent to save from the confusion. :beer:
X2
hear hear :beer:

Congrats too all in round 1 for make enjoyably videos :up:
and a extra congratulation to the winners |:>
I look forward see more for the wines and non compensation in the rounds to come :)
Text endless companions so foe raid ones and even less that makes sense :)

Fall_Child42
has a rock
Org Profile

Post by Fall_Child42 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:40 pm

I'm a Pope!

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:40 pm

^

It's true! He gave me a card and I'm a pope too!

Return to “The Quickening 2013”