P.O.E. Season 3 Final Results?

MycathatesyouAMV
Based Dicknugget
Org Profile

Re: P.O.E. Season 3 Final Results?

Post by MycathatesyouAMV » Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:00 am

Better yet they should have to play the Magic Eye drinking game. Whoever lasts longer wins. After all one of them will probably end up dying anyways.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXK1UZoi8dI
Discord: MycathatesyouAMV#5994

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:34 am

MycathatesyouAMV wrote:Better yet they should have to play the Magic Eye drinking game. They'll both die within 30 seconds and Code gets to keep his money.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXK1UZoi8dI

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:27 am

EDIT:

Err... Another change quickly. BRB.

Rendakor
Falling Like A Star
Org Profile

Post by Rendakor » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:06 am

I really think we ought to just have a final, tie breaker round. And since everyone was complaining about the lack of great videos, just have them make the best video they can do in a week with no theme restrictions.
Image Image

Mamo!
El Shine-o
Org Profile

Post by Mamo! » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:08 am

Kisanzi wrote:I'll post here what I just pm'ed Code.

Give us another final round to decide this thing. But this time give us a theme that gives us the chance to make the amazing videos that people were expecting. I'd totally be down for that, and it would give good closure to the tournament.

/letsdothis!
I agree! Would be awesome to see the final two have another round to make something amazing. Gogogo! :o

Drango
Org Profile

Post by Drango » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:15 am

Ohh, a tiebreaker round would be neat! See what the two can do when they really put their all into a video!

meleechampion
Org Profile

Post by meleechampion » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:38 am

I think Code should man up and break the tie. This round wasn't blind, so I don't see a conflict.

Fill out an entire judging sheet! I wanna judge you judging.

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:40 am

meleechampion wrote:I think Code should man up and break the tie. This round wasn't blind, so I don't see a conflict.

Fill out an entire judging sheet! I wanna judge you judging.
I like this idea.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Animated
Drama Text Cop
Org Profile

Post by Animated » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:57 am

Rendakor wrote:I really think we ought to just have a final, tie breaker round. And since everyone was complaining about the lack of great videos, just have them make the best video they can do in a week with no theme restrictions.
My thoughts EXACTLY. I really want to see what the Afanador, the underdog of the tournament, is able to edit. No theme restrictions, just pure epic awesomeness from both of the editors! This has to be done. Edit something great and make the rest of us proud. I'm totally supporting this thing - and if Code decides to bring a theme up to this round too, I'll gladly help him with some ideas of mine.

Hah, it was a tie... this round is MEANT to be done! :awesome:

afanador
Org Profile

Post by afanador » Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:06 pm

I should probably post too huh? ^^;

As much as I'd like to edit, i literally do not have the time. when I signed up, I knew when I had finals coming (I work fulltime and go to school full time), so I looked at the schedule and this was supposed to be over some time ago. In the next few days, I have four final exams to take, four final projects due, and extra shifts at work (a coworker quit -_- ) then Im going on a much-needed vacation for a week and a half lol. so unless you wanaa do this in....the middle of May...haha not happening. I wish I'd been more against breaks and extensions that other people asked for, then we would've had more time and I could totally do it haha. Feels crappy to be like "no, sorry" but I think I put in more than the time required already....

So when CodeZTM asked what we wanted to do, I picked the second option. I'm ok with sharing 1st place. If we're both winners, we're both winners lol! :up: :up: :bear:
Some people posted here about another judge and I'd be okay with that, too. :)

As for people being disappointed in the videos, well that just makes me kinda sad. I like what I edited, it was fun to have to edit to a theme and I thought I did a good job. I think there were a lot of really good videos for people only getting a week to edit! So I'll just say that this contest is awesome, everyone did really really good jobs, and I'm glad I tried it!

Return to “Project OrgEditor Season 3: The King of Spring”