P.O.E Season 3 : Finals - "Persona"

Mr. Fuzzyflippers
Lets Positive Thinking
Org Profile

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Finals - "Persona"

Post by Mr. Fuzzyflippers » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:14 am

Hagaren Viper wrote:Bonus points to those who incorporate bear puns into their video. Actually, they will win POE by default. Seriously*

But aaagh this is such a neat theme. Good luck to the finalists!

* This offer is not affiliated with CodeSTM or P.O.E Season 3 in any way, but you will win points with Hagaren Viper if bear puns are used. Because thats what Persona is all about.
I can't bear the thought of that. Seeing that many bear puns may make me paws the video or even go into Kodiak arrest.

Mr. Fuzzyflippers
Lets Positive Thinking
Org Profile

Post by Mr. Fuzzyflippers » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:15 am

Sorry for the double post, but I was just thinking. Wouldn't it have made more sense to put Maya or Maki as the female in the banner, considering they're canon Persona protagonists?

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:49 am

Amaterasu wrote:Sorry for the double post, but I was just thinking. Wouldn't it have made more sense to put Maya or Maki as the female in the banner, considering they're canon Persona protagonists?
Maybe, but I don't see why there should be any hulla-Baloo about it. It's just a little Boo Boo.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:13 am

Amaterasu wrote: I can't bear the thought of that. Seeing that many bear puns may make me paws the video or even go into Kodiak arrest.
Thou shalt be blessed when creating a Persona of the Digimon Arcana.
Amaterasu wrote:Sorry for the double post, but I was just thinking. Wouldn't it have made more sense to put Maya or Maki as the female in the banner, considering they're canon Persona protagonists?
It looks like the pic itself is one piece of fanart, so thats on the original artist I guess. And debating weather FemC is canon or not will lead some people into fits.

Mr. Fuzzyflippers
Lets Positive Thinking
Org Profile

Post by Mr. Fuzzyflippers » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:24 am

Hagaren Viper wrote:
Amaterasu wrote: I can't bear the thought of that. Seeing that many bear puns may make me paws the video or even go into Kodiak arrest.

Yay
Amaterasu wrote:
It looks like the pic itself is one piece of fanart, so thats on the original artist I guess. And debating weather FemC is canon or not will lead some people into fits.
Ah, I wasn't trying to be condescending or anything, was just a random thought.
Spoiler :
Referred to as he in The Answer, Persona 4 and Persona 4 Arena, although due to the existence of the Amala Network, it is entirely possible for her to have existed, however, in the continued Persona 4 timeline, it is explicitly stated that it was a male. Therefore, she is and isn't canon at the same time. I love the SMT timeline, don't you? :asd:

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:59 pm

Hagaren Viper wrote:
Oh, kuma on, you bless his puns but not mine? That's some Fozzie logic right there.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

SilverFreedoms
Org Profile

Post by SilverFreedoms » Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:05 pm

Kitsuner wrote:
Hagaren Viper wrote:
Oh, kuma on, you bless his puns but not mine? That's some Fozzie logic right there.
Nice!
Imaget had to be said: the world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrifice.

in Ayn Rand's _The Fountainhead

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:04 pm

Amaterasu wrote:
Hagaren Viper wrote:

Yay
Amaterasu wrote:
Ah, I wasn't trying to be condescending or anything, was just a random thought.
Spoiler :
Referred to as he in The Answer, Persona 4 and Persona 4 Arena, although due to the existence of the Amala Network, it is entirely possible for her to have existed, however, in the continued Persona 4 timeline, it is explicitly stated that it was a male. Therefore, she is and isn't canon at the same time. I love the SMT timeline, don't you? :asd:
Getting into that canonical discussion would be unbearable.

SilverFreedoms
Org Profile

Post by SilverFreedoms » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:11 pm

CodeZTM wrote:
Getting into that canonical discussion would be unbearable.
If you say so...
Imaget had to be said: the world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrifice.

in Ayn Rand's _The Fountainhead

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:25 pm

Kitsuner wrote: Oh, kuma on, you bless his puns but not mine? That's some Fozzie logic right there.
Yikes, I actually missed that post. That wasn't beary smart of me and I hope you weren't terribearly offended. Can you furgive me?

Return to “Project OrgEditor Season 3: The King of Spring”