The "I Just Don't Know What Went Wrong!" Thread

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Re: The "I Just Don't Know What Went Wrong!" Thread

Post by Radical_Yue » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:51 pm

BasharOfTheAges wrote:
Radical_Yue wrote:1) Wrong thread.
2) We will make an official announcement about the cheating allegations once we've decided how to proceed.

We're almost done with our investigation and I'll follow up with a post once we have a decision.
Glad to hear it - was beginning to think the old trope of "too late, lol" would just be used to brush it all away.

Hahahaha, that's cute. I wear my bitch badge loud and proud, I don't let shit slide without being addressed properly. It may take a bit with the way things have to run behind the scenes but it WILL be taken care of.

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:21 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:
BasharOfTheAges wrote:
Radical_Yue wrote:1) Wrong thread.
2) We will make an official announcement about the cheating allegations once we've decided how to proceed.

We're almost done with our investigation and I'll follow up with a post once we have a decision.
Glad to hear it - was beginning to think the old trope of "too late, lol" would just be used to brush it all away.

Hahahaha, that's cute. I wear my bitch badge loud and proud, I don't let shit slide without being addressed properly. It may take a bit with the way things have to run behind the scenes but it WILL be taken care of.
I'm actually pretty impressed with how you've managed to do things so far - you've actually driven back my inner-cynic quite a bit. :up:

EDIT: To clarify, I wasn't concerned so much about people being punished or however you want to put it... But, rather, I was hoping if videos are ultimately removed because of this, the other videos that would have occupied that space have a chance to be voted on. Not addressing the problem before the next round starts is no different than pushing it under the rug.
Last edited by BasharOfTheAges on Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anime Boston Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2023)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2016
| | |

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:23 pm

Let's do away with the bitch thing. Instead, here: http://youtu.be/tD4Ox_p1F0U?t=41s
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

MycathatesyouAMV
Based Dicknugget
Org Profile

Post by MycathatesyouAMV » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:31 am

Ileia wrote:Let's do away with the bitch thing. Instead, here: http://youtu.be/tD4Ox_p1F0U?t=41s
Did anyone else imagine Yue as her old avatar (Gir from Invader Zim) bitch slapping a bunch of editors while hearing this ?
Discord: MycathatesyouAMV#5994

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:31 am

MycathatesyouAMV wrote:
Ileia wrote:Let's do away with the bitch thing. Instead, here: http://youtu.be/tD4Ox_p1F0U?t=41s
Did anyone else imagine Yue as her old avatar (Gir from Invader Zim) bitch slapping a bunch of editors while hearing this ?
Oh, Gir is coming back and he will be bitch slapping everyone. He's just on vacation right now. I can't work the poor like guy without a break!

Return to “2013 AnimeMusicVideos.Org Viewer's Choice Awards”