Most Helpful Member

ChaosGod
Location: Always running away but no matter how far I go there I am
Org Profile

Re: Most Helpful Member

Post by ChaosGod » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:53 pm

I'm just putting up the people who have helped me and that I have seen going out of their way to help others

sakuraslight
Replay
BecauseImBored1

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:35 am

Kitsuner was very helpful to me this year. He even got me to start editing again.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Stirspeare
Org Profile

Post by Stirspeare » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:54 am

My minds always in the unlimited blade works route, he is actually a member of the remaining relatives, called shiki back to class, knowing he was still alive, kurt cobain would be greedy and would kill you if you karate chop a girl with a tea tray in the same as a permanent relationship, i'd be like, anorexic for most helpful.
Nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice

Gorz
m'lady
Org Profile

Post by Gorz » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:45 am

Niotex :amv: helping from the shadows, I simply love these kind of people

Return to “2013 AnimeMusicVideos.Org Viewer's Choice Awards”