Seems unfair*
Like 4*

Someday I'll have an edit button...

Mkid
Im on the case
Org Profile

Re: Project Editor Exit Survey

Post by Mkid » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:41 am

1) I feel individuals was easier. Way easier. But this is the first TT so it could improve if you decide to do another one. only time can tell.

2) I think not using a bracket system is overall better. You don't have to come up with 40 different themes. in the regular POE you can come up with 7 or 8 original themes. its more concentrated (idk how to explain it) instead of coming up with 40 so so themes. you can come up with 8 AMAZING FANTASTIC ZOMG themes.

3)these themes were fun. But i think you could get a group of people every year, and how them just talk in general or about topics and pick out of a regular conversation what editors think. I think looking at a normal interaction between people would be a good way to come up with creative ideas.

4) The time restrictions are fine. :up:

5)Blind or public. Dont care. i just want to know why i got the score i got. :up: judges shouldn't be rushed but on the other hand thy should do their judge within a reasonable time. the judges this year were fine. Except the whole lets not give crit on videos. dont just stick me with a number and be on your marry way but whatever.

ALSO! just a thought. How about getting a group of judges. having them meet. and let them pick a winner. with a full explanation. like a jury in a court house. they all have to agree upon a winner. :up: but that would be troublesome because people see different things in different amvs. so whatever

6)the creativity of the first couple of themes.

7)the Creativity with the Last couple of themes.

8)Im sorry to say this code but... It needs more cowbell

9)Obviously im not taking this question or #8 seriously because i feel like the rules are fine. there is nothing i am complaining about .

10) It really depends. i feel like there are alot more themes than can be explored and i also feel like if you recycle youre going to get lazy in FINDING new ones.

11) the only thing i can say that would interesting is...
Give us a song and have it clash with a theme. (I.E heavy metal song + theme: how amazing it is to be alive and have a nice quiet life) Or ( Carly Rae Jepson song + theme: Not having a good time) :up:

just a thought. :awesome:

Fall_Child42
has a rock
Org Profile

Re: Project Editor Exit Survey

Post by Fall_Child42 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:46 pm

More Air-Bud.

DUNKED.

Return to “Project Editor: Tag Team Trials”