Project OrgEditor Semifinals : A Good Good Year

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Re: Project OrgEditor Semifinals : A Good Good Year

Post by Radical_Yue » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:22 pm

CodeZTM wrote:Luckily , I'm too busy obsessing over the Pokemon Black/White 2 release to be too nit-picky regarding last minute entries. XD

Can't wait to see what ya'll come up with though. :3 I expect no less than 3 PencilHead recreations. :asd:

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:00 am

Just a mere 12 hours remain! Good luck to everyone! :)

Kisanzi
Why I likes so much?
Org Profile

Post by Kisanzi » Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:01 am

So lame...I'm not even close to finishing and the video is incomprehensible without putting alot more work into it than I have time for. So it looks like there won't be anything from me. I blame work...it left me so little time to do an idea that I was so excited about making. Deepest apologies to everybody for not being able to finish so late in the game, but I'm ready to pass out here...:(

Best of luck to the rest of the competitors, and thank you Code for coordinating this contest. I had a lot of fun while it lasted.

Diegao
Enjoy the music
Org Profile

Post by Diegao » Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:08 am

Kisanzi wrote:So lame...I'm not even close to finishing and the video is incomprehensible without putting alot more work into it than I have time for. So it looks like there won't be anything from me. I blame work...it left me so little time to do an idea that I was so excited about making. Deepest apologies to everybody for not being able to finish so late in the game, but I'm ready to pass out here...:(

Best of luck to the rest of the competitors, and thank you Code for coordinating this contest. I had a lot of fun while it lasted.
Too bad, I really wanted to watch another video of yours :(
Rising Production: Site - Forum - Facebook - Twitter

-Kyros-
Org Profile

Post by -Kyros- » Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:40 am

diegao94 wrote:
Kisanzi wrote:So lame...I'm not even close to finishing and the video is incomprehensible without putting alot more work into it than I have time for. So it looks like there won't be anything from me. I blame work...it left me so little time to do an idea that I was so excited about making. Deepest apologies to everybody for not being able to finish so late in the game, but I'm ready to pass out here...:(

x2

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:46 am

-Kyros- wrote:
diegao94 wrote:

x2

Well, hopefully this'll get him back into editing real videos again. :) I know I'm hella excited for his next project and he better not leave me hanging for collab con!

Kisanzi
Why I likes so much?
Org Profile

Post by Kisanzi » Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:21 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:
-Kyros- wrote:
diegao94 wrote: Too bad, I really wanted to watch another video of yours :(
x2

Well, hopefully this'll get him back into editing real videos again. :) I know I'm hella excited for his next project and he better not leave me hanging for collab con!
Thanks for the support everyone. I'll make up for this...I promise. :o

Shin-AMV
Org Profile

Post by Shin-AMV » Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:45 pm

Kisanzi wrote: Thanks for the support everyone. I'll make up for this...I promise. :o
YOU BETTER!

LopezAMV
Org Profile

Post by LopezAMV » Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:55 pm

Kisanzi wrote:
Radical_Yue wrote:
Thanks for the support everyone. I'll make up for this...I promise. :o
Moar Bladebeat Graffiti :awesome:

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:26 pm

Just one judge left who says that they should be finished tomorrow morning. :) I think we should have results tomorrow afternoon (I'm expecting 1 PM CST). At the request of several people, I'll make the results a little easier to read.

Return to “Project OrgEditor Season 2”