Project OrgEditor Round 1 Results

AMV_4000
Org Profile

Re: Project OrgEditor Round 1 Results

Post by AMV_4000 » Wed May 16, 2012 5:50 pm

sucks that I only owned 2 dvds of the show I was using... but on the plus side, the rainbow from My Little Pony didn't stick out too much in my video...

Mkid
Im on the case
Org Profile

Post by Mkid » Wed May 16, 2012 9:53 pm

CodeZTM wrote: Eliminated
LopezAMV
I hate to be "That Guy" but....
Spoiler :

lopez's video was GREAT, i enjoy those 30 seconds more than i enjoy ALOT of the videos
Whatever On to the next round

PantherMarie1988
Org Profile

Post by PantherMarie1988 » Thu May 17, 2012 1:11 pm

Mkid wrote:
LopezAMV
Spoiler :
Quoted Image converted to link:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WCdi_aGH_KA/T ... s+Meme.JPG

lopez's video was GREAT, i enjoy those 30 seconds more than i enjoy ALOT of the videos
you know I kind of enjoyed that one myself, but actually looking at it, one long scene set to music/rain sound effects (even if it is fitting) isn't really what I'd consider editing...I agreed with one judge that it looked like the beginning of something worth watching...but it never really went anywhere
Hi There!
youtube / MAL / tumblr
Stalk Me On All Of Them To Receive A Cookie Reward

Ryni0
Org Profile

Post by Ryni0 » Thu May 17, 2012 1:37 pm

Mkid wrote:
LopezAMV
Spoiler :
Quoted Image converted to link:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WCdi_aGH_KA/T ... s+Meme.JPG

His video was much better than me :roll:

MasterZero8
Org Profile

Post by MasterZero8 » Sat May 19, 2012 1:05 pm

Congrats siny! You were recognized by the √Bestamvsofalltime channel on Youtube for your video. :bzz:

whispersreloaded
Org Profile

Post by whispersreloaded » Sat May 19, 2012 6:39 pm

Kimberly wrote:
siny wrote: Oh and Kimberly, please finish yours someday! I wasn't the only one loving it! At first I thought the video was from Clare, because well... Macross Frontier at his best :awesome: but then while I was rendering, she was rendering too, so it couldn't be 22. Then it was funny to know that SelfishPromise thought that one was mine and I thought it was hers. So yeah we both loved your video, pleaseee finish that one someday :D <3

I don't think I'll be finishing it. I wasn't a big fan of that video I made, and it was really rushed because my schedule was ruined. Hahah, I was thinking people would think my vid would be Clares XD

Thank you :) Oh, and yours was my favorite, congrats!!
You know, I do edit with things other than Macross F guys Q__Q I feel so stereotyped.
[Asylum | Studios]

siny
Org Profile

Post by siny » Sat May 19, 2012 7:03 pm

whispersreloaded wrote:
Kimberly wrote:
siny wrote: Oh and Kimberly, please finish yours someday! I wasn't the only one loving it! At first I thought the video was from Clare, because well... Macross Frontier at his best :awesome: but then while I was rendering, she was rendering too, so it couldn't be 22. Then it was funny to know that SelfishPromise thought that one was mine and I thought it was hers. So yeah we both loved your video, pleaseee finish that one someday :D <3

I don't think I'll be finishing it. I wasn't a big fan of that video I made, and it was really rushed because my schedule was ruined. Hahah, I was thinking people would think my vid would be Clares XD

You know, I do edit with things other than Macross F guys Q__Q I feel so stereotyped.
Not to get any other editors down, but Clare yours are always my favorites lol. That's why I thought it was yours! :oops:

And @MasterZero8 yay I saw it! Thank you!! :D
ImageImage
ImageImage

Shin-AMV
Org Profile

Post by Shin-AMV » Sat May 19, 2012 7:46 pm

whispersreloaded wrote:
Kimberly wrote:

LIES. MACROSS ALL THE THINGS.

:bear:

Return to “Project OrgEditor Season 2”