Finals - Results

This is the main (and archive) forum for The Quickening, hosted by AnimeMusicVideos.Org
MystykAMV
Org Profile

Re: Finals - Results

Post by MystykAMV » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:09 am

Congrats!

These were pretty nice vids!
I think Lopez and riccardocasu did a very good job!

To be honest I didn't like Mally's vid this time, and I think you can do better, man! :P I didn't like that you used slow scenes at the beginning of the video, while the song was fast, of course as for storyline it might be better, but still :P

And I didn't like the anime choice in Ileia's video, though it fit perfectly, but I'm kind of sick of those scenes, but good thing I saw some scenes that haven't been used as much before. But anyway the editing was f*ckin awesome.

I don't understand that negative point on riccardocasu's video "pretty without a purpose", what does that supposed to mean?

Well anyway, you all did a good job, so congrats!

Mally
Org Profile

Post by Mally » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:41 am

MimS wrote:Yeah Mally, you're in finals
I never heard about you before and it's probably the case for many people but I heard judges were biased, it makes me laugh :P

BTW congratulations both Ileia and Mally :)
You kept being motivated from beginning to end, it's quite awesome 'cause to edit vids using songs you don't necesarily like for such a long time, you have to be brave :rofl:
Many people have never heard of me before, but it's a small world, so now you do. : )
Biased judges.. I would never think of such a thing.

No idea how I got this far, but the last round mannn.. will be the difference between some new 3DS games and stuffs off AMAZON UK or 2nd place ;3

GO GO GO!
And tbh, the songs have been very fair. EXCEPT UMBRELLA FOR FIRST ROUND.

Mally
Org Profile

Post by Mally » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:44 am

MystykAMV wrote:Congrats!

These were pretty nice vids!
I think Lopez and riccardocasu did a very good job!

To be honest I didn't like Mally's vid this time, and I think you can do better, man! :P I didn't like that you used slow scenes at the beginning of the video, while the song was fast, of course as for storyline it might be better, but still :P

And I didn't like the anime choice in Ileia's video, though it fit perfectly, but I'm kind of sick of those scenes, but good thing I saw some scenes that haven't been used as much before. But anyway the editing was f*ckin awesome.

I don't understand that negative point on riccardocasu's video "pretty without a purpose", what does that supposed to mean?

Well anyway, you all did a good job, so congrats!
That's fine, Heni.
I, myself, did not really like my video.. Soo much, that I was ashamed to provide a download link for the public.
However, I will get on making a download link soon for all.

All the videos were good.
Fingers crossed for the next round.

Return to “The Quickening 2012”