Round 3

This is the main (and archive) forum for The Quickening, hosted by AnimeMusicVideos.Org
Mally
Org Profile

Re: Round 3

Post by Mally » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:01 pm

Tough.. Couple of days ahead..

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:42 am

I'll have my vid for this round up on the Org soon, (I've already uploaded it to your hosting, btw, Yue)
but for now here's a Youtube link:

http://youtu.be/G3q7KWA79wg

Ileia
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:05 pm

MimS
Baguette Master
Org Profile

Post by MimS » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:03 pm

Don't know most of the vids you parody so the vid loses its interest to me... Too bad, I was REALLY waiting for your release on this song, was like "OMG this is exactly the type of song Ileia can do funny things on" and somehow I think you probably did but I just don't get them /o/

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:23 pm

MimS wrote:Don't know most of the vids you parody so the vid loses its interest to me... Too bad, I was REALLY waiting for your release on this song, was like "OMG this is exactly the type of song Ileia can do funny things on" and somehow I think you probably did but I just don't get them /o/
I think you need to watch more AMVs :amv:

Recognized all of them instantly and happily. Some are pretty old, that's true, but there's also a bunch among them that I'd call anything but low-hanging fruit. Not all of the recreations were absolutely brilliant, but most were.
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:47 pm

Otohiko wrote:
MimS wrote:Don't know most of the vids you parody so the vid loses its interest to me... Too bad, I was REALLY waiting for your release on this song, was like "OMG this is exactly the type of song Ileia can do funny things on" and somehow I think you probably did but I just don't get them /o/

Recognized all of them instantly and happily. Some are pretty old, that's true, but there's also a bunch among them that I'd call anything but low-hanging fruit. Not all of the recreations were absolutely brilliant, but most were.
x2

MimS, I am disappointed in you :|

VivifxAMV
Crazed Creativity
Org Profile

Post by VivifxAMV » Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:24 pm

ImageImage

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Post by lloyd9988 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:53 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:
Otohiko wrote:

x2

I'm actually with MimS on this. . . I know some of the AMVs but, even then, I didn't really find it amusing. . .

Ileia
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:15 pm

It's cool, I can't expect everyone to enjoy it, if you don't like it, you don't like it. No big deal.

MimS
Baguette Master
Org Profile

Post by MimS » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:43 am

Radical_Yue wrote:
Otohiko wrote:

x2

I'm sorry, forgive me T_T
More seriously, fact is the vid that I'll think will win Japan Expo this year uses this song too so let's say I can't help but comparing. And also, Vivifx, the vid I'm talking about being a various too, while Ileia did her own thing that I couldn't enjoy 'cause of my fucking bad AMV culture knowledge ( :rofl: ), yours doesn't really get me interested in :/

Return to “The Quickening 2012”