Round 2 - Results [Updated with Group G & H Results]

This is the main (and archive) forum for The Quickening, hosted by AnimeMusicVideos.Org
TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Re: Round 2 - Results [Updated with Group A & B Results]

Post by TwilightChrono » Wed May 30, 2012 12:30 am

MimS wrote:Well, in any case TC, a judgement is only a judgement, it doesn't mean you're bad or else.
See the good point : now you won't have to edit for a week to a song that you think it sucks :rofl:

Work on your own projects and come back showing how good editor you are ^^
I've done resigned myself as Coordinator for CascadaThon 3. And abandoned all my other projects for the time being. I actually liked editing to these songs. Gave me a chance to edit to somethign I normally wouldn't.

I just don't see the point in editing right now. I'm really upset.
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012

MasterZero8
Org Profile

Post by MasterZero8 » Wed May 30, 2012 12:33 am

I retract my previous post.

I was fine with the first comment as I could understand, but after those other degrading comments were dropped, I lost any and all respect I had for you, TC.
I expected better from a fellow Org editor, but I guess I was wrong. :sweat:
I am just disappointed now too that this came from my group. :(
On behalf of everyone in my group, I sincerely apologize for his behavior. *bows*

On a different note, congrats to everyone, and to those who are moving on. You all did your best and turned out great work. :D
Now I really can't wait til next year to get back in here and really have a blast, win or lose.

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Wed May 30, 2012 12:35 am

I actually thought E.E's video was slightly better, to be honest. >.> Yeah, some of the flashes were unnecessary. Yeah, the quality and the watermarks wasn't awesome. That didn't completely kill the video though. He had a pretty clear message in his video and the bridge was pretty cool.

I didn't really see any sort of theme in TC's video, and those random lip syncs really hurt the beginning. That and you mixed slice of life scenes with Higurashi, of all animes. I don't think I need to say more. >.>

MimS
Baguette Master
Org Profile

Post by MimS » Wed May 30, 2012 12:35 am

Well, actually, there were dramas for 1st 2 rounds in group A :awesome:

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Wed May 30, 2012 12:38 am

And then Yue waved the no more drama for she is exhausted and wishes to sleep wand.

But seriously, if this goes any further with the rantin' and the raving then I'll have to take action. I do not wish to do that. When everyone signed up for this competition they agreed that the judge's rulings were final. End of story. It's in the rules.
Article 5: Agreements
8.1 Each participant hereby agrees to that he/she is the sole and exclusive author and does not violate directly and / or indirectly any third party rights.
8.2 Each participants understands that if they violate any of the previously stated rules, they will be disqualified.
8.3 Also, by participating in this contest, you agree that the decisions of the contest organizers and the judges are FINAL.

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Post by TwilightChrono » Wed May 30, 2012 12:39 am

MasterZero8 wrote:I retract my previous post.

I was fine with the first comment as I could understand, but after those other degrading comments were dropped, I lost any and all respect I had for you, TC.
I expected better from a fellow Org editor, but I guess I was wrong. :sweat:
I am just disappointed now too that this came from my group. :(
On behalf of everyone in my group, I sincerely apologize for his behavior. *bows*

On a different note, congrats to everyone, and to those who are moving on. You all did your best and turned out great work. :D
Now I really can't wait til next year to get back in here and really have a blast, win or lose.
If just a few words it what it takes for you to lsoe respect for me, then you never really had any respect for me regardless. I'm hurt, upset and just overall bewildered. Keep in mind MasterZero that I almost never rage and you shouldn't expect this from me all the time.

I would have been equally as mad had Lopez been beat out by E.E.'s video. I'm not upset that I lost. I'm upset that my obvious hard work just got thrown out the window and basically got spit on.

Either way, I'm sorry about my previous posts and wish the best of luck to E.E. and Lopez in the group A finals.

MimS
Baguette Master
Org Profile

Post by MimS » Wed May 30, 2012 12:42 am

Radical_Yue wrote:But seriously, if this goes any further with the rantin' and the raving then I'll have to take action. I do not wish to do that. When everyone signed up for this competition they agreed that the judge's rulings were final. End of story. It's in the rules.
Article 5: Agreements
8.1 Each participant hereby agrees to that he/she is the sole and exclusive author and does not violate directly and / or indirectly any third party rights.
8.2 Each participants understands that if they violate any of the previously stated rules, they will be disqualified.
8.3 Also, by participating in this contest, you agree that the decisions of the contest organizers and the judges are FINAL.
I even translated this in French! :ying:
Article 5 : Accords
5.1 Chaque participant accepte dès lors qu'il participe qu'il/elle est le seul et exclusif auteur de sa vidéo et ne viole pas directement et/ou indirectement aucun droit tiers.
5.2 Tous les participants comprennent que s'il violents les règles pré-établies, ils seront disqualifiés
5.3 De plus, en participant à ce concours, vous devez accepter que les décisions des organisateurs et des juges sont DEFINITIVES

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Post by TwilightChrono » Wed May 30, 2012 12:45 am

Again, I apologize for my previous posts. It was uncall for. I apologize for bringing drama in and will refrain from any further flaming.

I wish the best of luck to E.E. and Lopez in the Group A Finals.

Good Luck Guys :) :up:

MycathatesyouAMV
Based Dicknugget
Org Profile

Post by MycathatesyouAMV » Wed May 30, 2012 12:45 am

I just keep finding situations to sit back and eat some popcorn on here.
Discord: MycathatesyouAMV#5994

Kisanzi
Why I likes so much?
Org Profile

Post by Kisanzi » Wed May 30, 2012 12:45 am

MimS wrote:I even translated this in French! :ying:
Article 5 : Accords
5.1 Chaque participant accepte dès lors qu'il participe qu'il/elle est le seul et exclusif auteur de sa vidéo et ne viole pas directement et/ou indirectement aucun droit tiers.
5.2 Tous les participants comprennent que s'il violents les règles pré-établies, ils seront disqualifiés
5.3 De plus, en participant à ce concours, vous devez accepter que les décisions des organisateurs et des juges sont DEFINITIVES
These rules definitely sound sexier in french.

Return to “The Quickening 2012”