VCA 2012 Semi-Final Live Stream Schedule

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Re: Semi-Final Live Stream Schedule

Post by ngsilver » Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:16 am

Well we didn't quite hit out max viewers from last night but tonight's stream was once again an awesome one. Many good topics to discuss and of course a lot of great videos. Long MEPs are long however.....

You can view tonight's stream on-demand here: http://livestre.am/1hrTi

As per the schedule, I have started the auto-pilot playing through all of this week's streams so far, starting with tonight's then looping back to part 1 and so on. This will continue until tomorrow night at 8PM when the next scheduled stream is set to start.

Next stream will be a special VCA edition of Nat-chan's Top 10. I will play through my top picks from the VCA semi-finalists. This will not be as long of a showing as the past week has been, more on average with previous showings so expect about 2~3 hours. Once completed I will throw another encore showing of the stream into the auto-pilot and then leave the auto-pilot to play through all of the semi-finalists constantly all day Sunday. No scheduled LIVE session is set for Sunday. I need a break to prepare and also win back some brownie points from Ruu-chan whom I have been kind of ignoring for AMVs all week ^^()

Look forward to seeing all of you back again for the next stream. Should be fun :D
ImageImageImageImage

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Re: Semi-Final Live Stream Schedule

Post by ngsilver » Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:39 am

I know I'm a bit late on posting this, but it took forever for Livestream to finish 'converting' the stream to a watchable format. Anyway, the final stream of the week is completed and is up for download for those of you who want to see it here: http://livestre.am/1hzrE

I seriously can't thank any of you who were tuning in enough for spending your week with me watching videos and chatting. It's been a great time missing out on playing FF13-2 in order to watch AMVs! I will be streaming the finalists in a similar style this coming week. I will post a new thread in order to keep track of that.

Looking forward to another fun week of AMVs :D
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “2012 AnimeMusicVideos.org Viewers' Choice Awards”