Best No-Effects Video (The Not Very Effective Award)

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Re: Best No-Effects Video (The Not Very Effective Award)

Post by Rider4Z » Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:00 pm

Rider4Z wrote:[Mod 262: Request granted - Original post edited. Average Anime Box Set: $35.00+....Minimum Donation to Support the Greatest AMV Site There Is: $12.00....An Edit Button: Priceless]
Spoiler :
slight difference - boxsets are a permanent purchase. donation benefits are temporary. the org is not the center of my world and far from perfect. while i appreciate much of what this site has to offer, it would not even be in function if anime ceases to exist because people continue to download and pirate their footage instead of being legit and supporting what they claim to adore.

major props to those of you who can afford to support anime AND this site. as for me i'm sorry, but between debt, mortgage, car payment, insurance, bills, property taxes, and other various anomalies, the org is just not very high on my priority list right now.

and i don't appreciate being made an example of.

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:23 pm

Shin-AMV wrote:Soul Removal
Well put together considering it was made for a 72-hour IC contest. Good Pacing, good beat syncing. The scene selection is a little strange towards the end with getting stabbed is set to the lyrics about it being a good life, but the overall video is hardly lyrically synced anyways and if you let yourself get taken in by the atmosphere is a pretty solid watch.
Haha, yes, that made me laugh probably more than it should have. I'm like "If that's a good life, I'd hate to see a bad life!" :lol:
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:30 pm

Also, yes, Dreamer \o/
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

Return to “2012 AnimeMusicVideos.org Viewers' Choice Awards”