AWA 2004 AMV Dinner

Convention Meetups, Socials, and Events
Forum rules
If posting about a specific convention, please mention the year along with its name in the title.
Red Wolf
Org Profile

Post by Red Wolf » Tue Jul 13, 2004 9:20 pm

Castor Troy wrote:Anyone gonna be bringing in any amv cds/dvds?
I know this guy who use to hook people up with a large AMV CD collection he had :P Seriously, that would be something to deal with at a later stage if things lean toward the pizza party but there is definitely potential for something to happen.

Hitori
Org Profile

Post by Hitori » Wed Jul 14, 2004 12:02 am

Red Wolf wrote:Pizza Party - $35 per head
This gets us a room that seats 100 people in round tables of 10 at the Cobb Galleria (the convention center connected to the con hotel), a pizza buffet, and possibly a LCD projector and sound system to plug a laptop into and play AMVs in the background.
I'm all up for that one!! :D
ImageImage

Kazz
Org Profile

Post by Kazz » Wed Jul 14, 2004 12:45 am

We (Studio Gaijin) will be, hopefully including at least one new video and fixing any problems reported from the first discs. So anyone who got them, please let us know if there's anything you think we should improve/fix or if you have any other suggestions for the next batch! :)

dokidoki
c0d3 m0nk3y
Org Profile

Re: AWA 2004 AMV Dinner

Post by dokidoki » Wed Jul 14, 2004 1:21 am

Red Wolf wrote:I'm not going to hold anyone to this list but if you are interested in coming to dinner please post here or email me directly at red_wolf@mac.com. Please also tell me if you will be bringing a guest and if you'll have a vehicle with you at the convention.
*post*
No guest/no vehicle.
Image Image Image
"Comedy is a dying breed." -- kisanzi // "Comedy. Serious business." -- dokidoki

Kazz
Org Profile

Post by Kazz » Wed Jul 14, 2004 1:23 am

D'oh...I wish we could edit these posts, 'cause I forgot to include our 2 votes for the Pizza Party option (I'm pretty sure our third member would agree too, and I'm sure she wouldn't be against it), but there it is anyway...in a new post. :roll:

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Wed Jul 14, 2004 1:34 am

Kazz wrote:
We (Studio Gaijin) will be, hopefully including at least one new video and fixing any problems reported from the first discs. So anyone who got them, please let us know if there's anything you think we should improve/fix or if you have any other suggestions for the next batch! :)
The disc I got from you guys at AX is fine. :)
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

The Wired Knight
Org Profile

Post by The Wired Knight » Wed Jul 14, 2004 2:14 am

Put me down even though I can't be certain at the moment, I will be at AWA but I don't know if I will be there on Thursday, but I might as well give you a heads up.
BANG

Intellectual Property, Real Estate & Probate Attorney.

Coderjo
Org Profile

Post by Coderjo » Wed Jul 14, 2004 4:31 am

Red Wolf:

I'm fine with either the pizza party option (pro: no transportation snafus) or the D&B option (never been to a D&B, and they have all those games :P )

Red Wolf
Org Profile

Post by Red Wolf » Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:19 am

Just making a notation. Nothing to see here, move along :arrow:

SnhKnives
V.I.E. 5.5
Org Profile

Post by SnhKnives » Wed Jul 14, 2004 10:50 am

Hitori wrote:
Red Wolf wrote:Pizza Party - $35 per head
This gets us a room that seats 100 people in round tables of 10 at the Cobb Galleria (the convention center connected to the con hotel), a pizza buffet, and possibly a LCD projector and sound system to plug a laptop into and play AMVs in the background.
I'm all up for that one!! :D
I agree

I will be at AWA this year for the first time.

But I am almost 100% sure to be there. Hopefully I will be bringing studio member AisuzuZwei with me.

There is a 50% chance i will be driving myself. However i might greyhound up from florida. The only reason i might do that, is that gas prices are a bitch when having to put Premium in the Z.

Oh well, I cant wait.

Return to “Anime Conventions”