MomoCon 2023: Events & Editor Social

Convention Meetups, Socials, and Events
Forum rules
If posting about a specific convention, please mention the year along with its name in the title.
Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: MomoCon 2023: Events & Editor Social

Post by Kireblue » Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:33 am

We're now accepting payments for MomoCon's AMV Social. This year, we're ordering food from BurgerIM, and we'll need everyone to pay $15 in advance in order to attend. This fee will cover everything including your food (Burgers [2 per person], wings, french fries, onion rings, drinks, and cookies). To pay, please send your payment to the following link and select "Sending to a Friend" along with your editor name in the "What is this payment for" box https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/MomoAMV

AMV Social: Thursday, May 25th, 2023 @ 7:00pm
Omni Hotel - 1518 Phoenix suite
100 CNN CENTER, Atlanta, GA 30303

Price: $15 per person
_
To tell us your Burger preferences, please fill out the form below by April 30th
https://forms.gle/sWcQUBSWFr1V8KaB7

Kmoraa
Org Profile

Post by Kmoraa » Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:06 am

Hi, I'm an editor but I would only like to go to the meet and greet. Do I have to make a reservation to be there as an editor?

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:18 am

Kmoraa wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:06 am
Hi, I'm an editor but I would only like to go to the meet and greet. Do I have to make a reservation to be there as an editor?
If you're only going to the meet and greet, you don't need to RSVP. That's only for the social on Thursday

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Thu May 04, 2023 8:27 am

Friendly reminder that the Editor Social has a $15 RSVP fee that needs to be paid in advance. Even if you missed the April 30th deadline to fill out the form, please make sure to send your payment by May 9th https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/MomoAMV

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Wed May 24, 2023 10:31 am

Hello editors!

MomoCon starts tomorrow! And with all the new events and possibilities for online participation, I just wanted to make sure that everyone has all the relevant information. (hey, that rhymes!)

Online Voting
On Tuesday, everyone that entered the AMV Contest should have received 2 emails that contained unique access links for Editors' Choice Voting for the main AMV Contest and our brand new Time Capsule Clash. Editors that have expressed interest in attending, or have a video participating in Time Capsule clash also received an email. If you don't see them, please check your spam box.

Live on Twitch!
Starting at noon tomorrow, all of MomoCon's main events will be live-streamed online for free! This includes the AMV Contest on Saturday at 1 PM ET, Time Capsule Clash on Friday at 2 PM ET, and the V-MIX Awards on Sunday at 12 PM ET. Category voting links for both competitions will be posted in the Twitch chat at their respective times. The rest of our AMV Events will be hosted on the MomoConAMVs channel all weekend long.

MomoConTV (AMV Contest: Saturday at 1:00 PM)
MomoCon TV1
MomoConTV2
MomoCon AMVs

Attending the Convention?
If you're attending MomoCon, make sure to stop by the AMV Room (B-213) to pick up your personalized "Priority Seating name badge" and a bunch of other souvenirs that we made for attending editors this year. They'll also be available for pickup during the AMV Social on Thursday at 7 PM in the Omni Hotel: Sarge Suite (south tower: 15th floor). Hope to see you there!

MomoCon Full Convention Schedule

cagayakegirlz
Org Profile

Post by cagayakegirlz » Thu May 25, 2023 6:07 pm

How am I supposed to get to the suite if I'm not staying at this hotel?

cagayakegirlz
Org Profile

Post by cagayakegirlz » Thu May 25, 2023 6:30 pm

nvm LOL

Return to “Anime Conventions”