AWA - Editors Bounty Board

Convention Meetups, Socials, and Events
Forum rules
If posting about a specific convention, please mention the year along with its name in the title.
speedy180
Org Profile

AWA - Editors Bounty Board

Post by speedy180 » Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:03 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm really excited to bring you this new interactive activity taking place inside The VAT at AWA this year. We’ve created the Bounty Board to help connect attendees to editor’s online pages while also providing a fun activity to earn small prizes. Editors may participate by completing the form below, providing a picture and a list of “crimes” to fill out their wanted poster. Attendees then take on the role of bounty hunter - seeking out the editor and capturing a photo of either the title card of a video or the editor themselves. The second option is only if the editor is comfortable being approached and provides a picture to add to the poster - this portion is not required to participate in the fun!

Thank you so much for all your hard work as editors and we hope that you will consider participating.

Editors who attend AWA in person can submit their information and have a wanted poster made with a selfie or profile pic and a list of “crimes” they have committed. If you aren't comfortable sharing a personal photo, we still encourage you to participate and share a little bit about yourself and your work.

Attendees may complete a bounty by taking a picture either of you or the title card to your video. Take this opportunity to get recognized by con attendees and share a bit about yourself. Please consider participating!

Click here to become one of AWA’s Most Wanted! Deadline for submissions will be OCt 1st

(mock-up of what posters will look like not finished version)

Silvercoat
Org Profile

Re: AWA - Editors Bounty Board

Post by Silvercoat » Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:13 pm

I hope life is not a joke, if it is, I dont get it.

Return to “Anime Conventions”