The AnimeNEXT AMV Department wants YOU!

Convention Meetups, Socials, and Events
Forum rules
If posting about a specific convention, please mention the year along with its name in the title.
Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

The AnimeNEXT AMV Department wants YOU!

Post by Scintilla » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:31 pm

Hi everyone! Scintilla here, speaking in my capacity as head of the Animé Music Videos department at AnimeNEXT (June 7-9 in Atlantic City).

I'm writing you all today because there is a chance we may end up getting a dedicated AMV room this year, for the first time ever at AnimeNEXT; if we do, we will need more AMV staff. Responsibilities will include judging contest entries at our prescreening, coming up with ideas for video blocks (and preferably also interactive events), assembling playlists for same, and running same at the con. I'm especially looking for someone with an interest in eventually (not this year, but maybe next) becoming the AMV contest coordinator.

Perks of staffing include: attendance to the convention, a hotel room, meals, and oh-so-collectible staff T-shirts. And, of course, the knowledge that you're helping make a weekend of amazing times for over 10,000 attendees even better!

If you're interested, please drop me a line, either here or to AMV [at] animenext [dot] org -- but please keep in mind that we don't yet know for sure whether we will actually have the openings or not. And why am I posting if we don't know for sure yet? Because staff applications are set to open really soon and I want to make sure we have enough time to find the right people.
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Re: The AnimeNEXT AMV Department wants YOU!

Post by Scintilla » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:22 pm

The staff application is now live! Deadline is January 31. Please let me or hr@animenext.org know if you have any questions!
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

Return to “Anime Conventions”