Anime Expo 2017 Editors Dinner

Forum rules
If posting about a specific convention, please mention the year along with its name in the title.
User avatar
Rider4Z
The Machine
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 3:55 am
Status: You just got Holtzmanned baby~
Location: One floor above Chinese take out
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Anime Expo 2017 Editors Dinner

Postby Rider4Z » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:44 am

See you guys tomorrow! Cross your fingers for actual seating XD

User avatar
Kyci
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:19 am
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Anime Expo 2017 Editors Dinner

Postby Kyci » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:17 pm

I'm here. But not sure how to proceed lol

spillio
Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:13 pm
Org Profile

Re: Anime Expo 2017 Editors Dinner

Postby spillio » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:49 pm

Here as well, but don't know how either

User avatar
NoglasticNinja
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:47 pm
Org Profile

Re: Anime Expo 2017 Editors Dinner

Postby NoglasticNinja » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:03 pm

I'm also outside, but I have no clue where everyone is
And then, Shark.

spillio
Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:13 pm
Org Profile

Re: Anime Expo 2017 Editors Dinner

Postby spillio » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:06 pm

NoglasticNinja wrote:I'm also outside, but I have no clue where everyone is

There needs to be a gathering point.

I'm just outside near the entrance

User avatar
NoglasticNinja
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:47 pm
Org Profile

Re: Anime Expo 2017 Editors Dinner

Postby NoglasticNinja » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:08 pm

spillio wrote:
NoglasticNinja wrote:I'm also outside, but I have no clue where everyone is

There needs to be a gathering point.

I'm just outside near the entrance


Which entrance?
And then, Shark.

spillio
Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:13 pm
Org Profile

Re: Anime Expo 2017 Editors Dinner

Postby spillio » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:10 pm

NoglasticNinja wrote:
spillio wrote:
NoglasticNinja wrote:I'm also outside, but I have no clue where everyone is

There needs to be a gathering point.

I'm just outside near the entrance


Which entrance?

Either in front of the Microsoft theater or the corner intersection

User avatar
reigngoddess
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 2:56 am
Status: Changing antics!
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Anime Expo 2017 Editors Dinner

Postby reigngoddess » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:17 pm

I guess I should've got my badge yesterday when there was no line? Lol. I'll see you guys as soon as I can...

spillio
Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:13 pm
Org Profile

Re: Anime Expo 2017 Editors Dinner

Postby spillio » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:24 pm

reigngoddess wrote:I guess I should've got my badge yesterday when there was no line? Lol. I'll see you guys as soon as I can...

Found it, everyone met up inside against the wall


Return to “Anime Conventions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest