Nan Desu Kan 2015 Editor Meet & Greet

Convention Meetups, Socials, and Events
Forum rules
If posting about a specific convention, please mention the year along with its name in the title.
The_McLaughlin
Org Profile

Re: Nan Desu Kan 2015 Editor Meet & Greet

Post by The_McLaughlin » Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:59 am

Just as a heads up for the attendance list. I may or may not have a plus 1... I'm not sure if they are going to want to come with me or not, but I have a feeling they will probably tag along with me as they did so last year.

MadScientist
Org Profile

Post by MadScientist » Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:23 pm

I'll be there with my +1. I will probably be somewhat late though. I have to work from home in the morning for a few hours at least.

Mamo!
El Shine-o
Org Profile

Post by Mamo! » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:07 pm

I'll be there |:>

With Skittles.

Lilfindris
Org Profile

Post by Lilfindris » Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:59 pm

I'll be there! And I can't wait to meet everyone! :D :dino:

Janikachan
Org Profile

Post by Janikachan » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:55 am

I will be there with bells on. . .No really I'm gonna wear bells so everyone can share the joy of my coming. Or is it my going? I get confused @_@
Count me in please!

Radar303
Org Profile

Post by Radar303 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:13 pm

I had absolutely no idea that such an event or community even existed up until this point, but I'm honored to be invited nonetheless. While not a stranger to video editing in general, I am fairly new to this whole scene as i have only finished a single amv at this point, and am actually relatively new to being a fan of anime in general, having only just really started watching it 2 years ago. I would love to attend to get a better perspective on those who have been doing this a lot longer than myself, and I look forward to meeting you all (admittedly it was the free pizza that drove me over the edge in the end : P). Also I would like to bring a +1 along with me if that was alright

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:42 am

I've gone ahead and updated the meet & greet with a time. Since people were asking for later in the day I figured 4pm should be good so that way registration and everything will be done.

Again, if you want any of your videos played at the meet & greet I really need links to them. I'll see what I can find on people's profiles but if you don't have anything on the Org and I can't pull anything from the entries (assuming your submission matches up to your Org name + you have videos that don't make it into finals/overload) then you won't get anything played.

AniRose
Org Profile

Post by AniRose » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:13 pm

I'll try to be there! It seems like a lot of fun and I should be able to get there plenty early this year!
people are so nice

headlesshomos
Org Profile

Post by headlesshomos » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:47 pm

hello,
i'll be attending, + 1
at this point in time the only amv i have finished that i wouldnt be horrified to share; it's sumbitted under the title 'survival game'

i've never been to this before and im very excited to see other people's work! thanks for the invite!

flamefield
Org Profile

Post by flamefield » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:54 am

I have a quick question! You said that we needed an AMV badge in order to attend this meet-and-greet. Do you get an AMV badge just by entering the contest OR do you have to be a finalist?
I'm off the radar...

but you can check out my activities here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTpTPv ... A/featured

Return to “Anime Conventions”