Project OrgEditor [A Champion Revealed]

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Project OrgEditor [A Champion Revealed]

Post by CodeZTM » Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:56 am

Allow me to be the first to congratulate Ileia, who has earned the title of Project OrgEditor Champion, and CopyCat_Revolver as our runner-up. |:>

But I'd also like to congratulate all our contestants for all their fantastic videos submitted. I'm happy to have all of your participate, and I look forward to next year's rendition! All of you are winners in this!

A special thanks goes out to kireblue, Otohiko, CorpseGoddess, Fall_Child42, Kosmit, Evafan, Radical_Yue and NS for taking time and effort out of their lives to judge our competition. I owe you guys, and I really appreciate all that you did. :up:

Everyone should definitely thank EvaFan, who provided hosting for our contest, and I must offer her a super-special ZOMG squee-tastic thank you. :up:

Nya-Chan Production also gets a fantastic shout-out, for providing us with our contest logo and the designs for the certificates which will be shipped out to our contestants in the coming weeks. I am also thrilled to announce that Nya-Chan Production will be be coordinating next year's contest alongside me. I look forward to next year's combined effort, and less stupidity on my part. :D

This subforum will be up and running for not much longer, so if you have any more suggestions for next year's contest, I suggest that you do so quickly.

-CodeZTM

CorpseGoddess
Org Profile

Re: Project OrgEditor [A Champion Revealed]

Post by CorpseGoddess » Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:45 am

A well-deserved congrats to Ileia--you earned it. And to Copycat--you earned it, too. And to all the contestants--I absolutely had a blast judging this. I really enjoyed all the submissions, and I'm in awe of the work, creativity and effort every single one of you put into this. Srsly.

Thanks to Code for asking me to be a judge--I think you took a chance on me, and I hope it didn't bite you on the ass. I'm really proud to say I was a part of this.

Our amv editing community here rules, and you guys are all awesome. For realz. :awesome:

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:20 am

CorpseGoddess wrote:A well-deserved congrats to Ileia--you earned it. And to Copycat--you earned it, too. And to all the contestants--I absolutely had a blast judging this.
x2 Enjoyed alot of the vids as well, nice to see some interesting works from this contest.

PS: Vids will be deleted by the end of the month unless code has deleted them already. Make sure you have saved copies of your vids safe somewhere by then.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

MystykAMV
Org Profile

Post by MystykAMV » Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:25 am

Congrats Ileia, Copycat and everyone else in the contest!

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Post by lloyd9988 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:55 am

yey... congrats Ileia... And good AMV CopyCat, that was a pretty awesome AMV you made. :up:

On another note, I'm a bit curious of what happened to Chiisus??

Mkid
Im on the case
Org Profile

Post by Mkid » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:08 am

lloyd9988 wrote:On another note, I'm a bit curious of what happened to Chiisus??
I was wondering that too, i was like shouldnt there be 3 videos?

ILEIA! CONGRATS GURLLLLLLL!, WOOO i love you,YEAHHH go ileia lol...

Great job CopyCat your did an AMAZING job too :up: :ying:

Chiiisus
Org Profile

Post by Chiiisus » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:20 am

My computer is dead. It is like 8 years old and runs on 512mb of ram, so yeah...
My brother is working on fixing it, and while it switches on and works ok (enough) now, (some random crashing and LOL YEW CAN'T OPEN THIS PROGRAM LOLZness) I'm getting even a basic laptop until I can save up enough to get the computer I have bookmarked.

I have everything saved on my external, and I'm going to try and render stuff out (if vegas opens today, I haven't tried it yet) but yeah, basically my computer doesn't like me editing or anything else really. >_>

The videos are really awesome and I'm really frustrated about not being able to finish. It's not like I dropped, I didn't have a choice in the matter since my computer is stupid. .-.

Sorry if I disappointed anyone. :sweat:
Rawr desu <3

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Post by lloyd9988 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:50 am

Chiiisus wrote:My computer is dead. It is like 8 years old and runs on 512mb of ram, so yeah...
My brother is working on fixing it, and while it switches on and works ok (enough) now, (some random crashing and LOL YEW CAN'T OPEN THIS PROGRAM LOLZness) I'm getting even a basic laptop until I can save up enough to get the computer I have bookmarked.

I have everything saved on my external, and I'm going to try and render stuff out (if vegas opens today, I haven't tried it yet) but yeah, basically my computer doesn't like me editing or anything else really. >_>

The videos are really awesome and I'm really frustrated about not being able to finish. It's not like I dropped, I didn't have a choice in the matter since my computer is stupid. .-.

Sorry if I disappointed anyone. :sweat:
I can't begin to imagine the anguish you must've felt when your computer died while you were editing. You've been working your butt off to go full-throttle to the finals, there was Pwolf's sacrifice to help you make it to the finals, and, right as your editing your final video, your computer decides its time to take a nap. Now that just sucks on a lot of levels.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:39 am

Congrats Ileia. You deserved it. Your consistency throughout this contest was truly remarkable, and this round was no exception.

Warlike Swans
Org Profile

Post by Warlike Swans » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:57 am

Good show!

Return to “Project OrgEditor Season 1”