Project OrgEditor [Round 2 Videos]

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Project OrgEditor [Round 2 Videos]

Post by CodeZTM » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:16 am

PLEASE TO BE READING THIS SENTENCE : You may NOT reveal which of these videos belongs to you until the judging is complete. You may NOT upload these videos anywhere else until the judging is complete.

You MAY discuss the videos and make predictions here. You MAY enjoy the videos. You MAY violently dismember the videos. You MAY chew on the videos. You MAY discuss the surprise existence of that pesky chupacabra as a hot gunslinger.

Click here to check out the videos. .

This forum will update with the results of the first round when judging is complete. Please check back later for them.

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Re: Project OrgEditor [Round 2 Videos]

Post by Kitsuner » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:35 am

CodeZTM wrote:PLEASE TO BE READING THIS SENTENCE : You may NOT reveal which of these videos belongs to you until the judging is complete.
Unless, of course, you left your name in your video in the exact same way you did last round. That's perfectly fine.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:49 am

Kitsuner wrote:
CodeZTM wrote:PLEASE TO BE READING THIS SENTENCE : You may NOT reveal which of these videos belongs to you until the judging is complete.
Unless, of course, you left your name in your video in the exact same way you did last round. That's perfectly fine.
Damnit MCHY. >:/

The video will still be judged for standings purposes, but it will be disqualified from the competition.

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:52 am

I am sad now. I actually enjoyed that video :P

It was the most original out of the bunch.

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:55 am

CodeZTM wrote:
Kitsuner wrote:
Damnit MCHY. >:/

The video will still be judged for standings purposes, but it will be disqualified from the competition.
If he's disqualified, why does it still need to be judged?
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

SilkAMV
Org Profile

Post by SilkAMV » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:57 am

Man, I hope Melee manages to shoop his way back into this contest. He's made my favorite video both of these rounds.

Kisanzi
Why I likes so much?
Org Profile

Post by Kisanzi » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:07 am

Sooo...Watched all the vids for round 2 and........

...it's a vast improvement from round one! This is exactly what I want to see from this tournament. It's good to see the majority of videos have a fair amount of effort and/or thought put into them. 300% improvement on editing quality and viewer satisfaction here. Any qualms I had with the first round have been cleared up. Now I hope the momentum continues into round 3.

But to keep up appearances, remember that I expect all videos in future rounds to crack the top 10%. :P

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:10 am

I'd also like to take this point and say that one of the videos in this contest actually made my sister cry. Hysterically. They automatically get 1000 points. |:>

EDIT: We will eliminate 2 editors besides MCHY. In other words, 12 editors will be involved with round 3. A much smaller number than I had originally hoped for round 3's awesome level... :|

MycathatesyouAMV
Based Dicknugget
Org Profile

Post by MycathatesyouAMV » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:52 am

Does it really half to be grounds for disqualification ? Yes it was stupid and yes I did it twice, but it honestly was unintentional both times, and it's not like it would help my score anyways. Technically in the rules there is no clear cut rule that says you can't reveal yourself in your video. *facepalm* @ myself
Discord: MycathatesyouAMV#5994

Sephiroth
Org Profile

Post by Sephiroth » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:56 am

Ive dropped in part because my trial of CS5.5 might end assuming i make it to round 4, i'm saving up for it but nothing for sure.

Good luck all.

Return to “Project OrgEditor Season 1”