mirkosp wrote:I still got nothing... :cry:
Cookies 2 : Now with more stars? :uhoh:

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Re: Project OrgEditor [Round 2 : "After Story"]

Post by Kitsuner » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:47 pm

You didn't come up with an idea and got kicked out of OrgEditor. What happens next?
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:50 pm

Kitsuner wrote:
You didn't come up with an idea and got kicked out of OrgEditor. What happens next?
PIME TARADOX BECAUSE I SEND IN A VIDEO.

But really, that's really a last chance try just not to get kicked. I'll try to get something put together tomorrow.

EDIT: Amusingly enough, thinking about this gave me an actual idea that I might be able to pull off if I can think of a source. Oh joy. :rofl:
EDIT2: ...And I have a source. I just wish I could come up with this earlier on instead of having to rush the last day. :dino:

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:44 pm

Little FYI for you guys...I was nice with the scores in the first round :/

Due to the major lack of effort that was previously demonstrated, I'm going to have to be a bit more serious now.

So, unless you can pull magic out of your ass and create Skittles in one day, I'd recommend putting a bit more time and effort into these videos.

Just thought you'd want to know <3 :aimkissyface:

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:57 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:Little FYI for you guys...I was nice with the scores in the first round :/

Due to the major lack of effort that was previously demonstrated, I'm going to have to be a bit more serious now.

So, unless you can pull magic out of your ass and create Skittles in one day, I'd recommend putting a bit more time and effort into these videos.

There's only going to be like 5 videos this round D:

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:14 pm

Pwolf wrote:
Radical_Yue wrote:Little FYI for you guys...I was nice with the scores in the first round :/

"This is more like Project HalfAss. These are some of the worst videos I've seen in a while. People need to stop being so lazy and actually edit their videos." - Kisanzi

Kisanzi
Why I likes so much?
Org Profile

Post by Kisanzi » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:49 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:
Pwolf wrote:

"This is more like Project HalfAss. These are some of the worst videos I've seen in a while. People need to stop being so lazy and actually edit their videos." - Kisanzi
I don't recall saying the middle part, but I guess it was insinuated by my reactions to the videos last round. But I did state the beginning and middle parts.

All I gotta say to the majority of editors in this thing is, "kaaammaaaaaaannnnnn guys." This is like tuning in to watch the Olympics only to find that half of the countries were too lazy to show up, and those that did show haven't trained all year and were going to start the day before their event. :(

Now let's see some quality stuff here and stop submitting the last minute afterthought vids. Thankyouplease.

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:53 pm

Kisanzi wrote:
Radical_Yue wrote:
Pwolf wrote:
I don't recall saying the middle part, but I guess it was insinuated by my reactions to the videos last round. But I did state the beginning and middle parts.

All I gotta say to the majority of editors in this thing is, "kaaammaaaaaaannnnnn guys." This is like tuning in to watch the Olympics only to find that half of the countries were too lazy to show up, and those that did show haven't trained all year and were going to start the day before their event. :(

Now let's see some quality stuff here and stop submitting the last minute afterthought vids. Thankyouplease.

MIDDLEMIDDLEMIDDLEMIDDLEMIDDLEMIDDLEMIDDLEMIDDLE

MOCK MOCK MOCK

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:12 am

Kisanzi wrote:Now let's see some quality stuff here and stop submitting the last minute afterthought vids. Thankyouplease.
No more afterthought. Only afterstory.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Return to “Project OrgEditor Season 1”