Project OrgEditor [Round 1 : Home Sweet Home - Ended]

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Re: Project OrgEditor [Round 1 : Home Sweet Home - Ended]

Post by Radical_Yue » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:30 pm

CodeZTM wrote: Also, I read through the submitted comments that have been sent thus far. :uhoh:
:awesome:

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:49 pm

I'm gonna be brief on comments this round (if have them at all) due to being extremely studying-overloaded. That should change next round though.

Also yes Yue :awesome:
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:40 am

Think I'ma just hold off on commenting all together, so if ppl want comments from me about the video or a specific rating just PM me or ask on the judging thread after scores are released.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:10 am

That's fine Eva. As I said, comments were a voluntary thing, and you are more than welcome to only answer questions directed at you.

EDIT: Tonight is the deadline for judging, so everyone will know their ranks and whatnot tonight. We'll also have round 2 available at the same time. So kudos?

Fall_Child42
has a rock
Org Profile

Post by Fall_Child42 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:28 am

Next time can my comments be less about the video?

Return to “Project OrgEditor Season 1”