Post by MycathatesyouAMV » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:14 am

Dr.Dinosaur wrote:iPoop.
pics or it didn't happen
Discord: MycathatesyouAMV#5994

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Re: Project OrgEditor [Standings Thread] [Updated Round 1]

Post by Radical_Yue » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:41 pm

With all the lazy dropouts, maybe an interest gauge to figure out timelines and such would be best next time around :/ At least rate, no one will have to edit in order to get to the finals.

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:52 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:With all the lazy dropouts, maybe an interest gauge to figure out timelines and such would be best next time around :/ At least rate, no one will have to edit in order to get to the finals.
Well, interest vs. what actually happens during the time period are two different things :P

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:38 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:With all the lazy dropouts, maybe an interest gauge to figure out timelines and such would be best next time around :/ At least rate, no one will have to edit in order to get to the finals.
I've tried that in the past. It didn't go over very well. :uhoh:

But I can attempt to make more flexible schedules in the future. Or re-vamp the way that people get to edit, similar to the IC4 competition. I'm not sure how it would work, but this is definitely providing a learning experience. I mean, we had excessive dropouts before, but this time is ridiculous. xD

Moonlight Soldier
girl with bells
Org Profile

Post by Moonlight Soldier » Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:30 pm

CodeZTM wrote:

But I can attempt to make more flexible schedules in the future. Or re-vamp the way that people get to edit, similar to the IC4 competition. I'm not sure how it would work, but this is definitely providing a learning experience. I mean, we had excessive dropouts before, but this time is ridiculous. xD
If I make it through the next round I might have to bug you about a flexible schedule, I'll be in the land of no technology and will be taking two of your judges with me :uhoh:

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:35 pm

Moonlight Soldier wrote:
CodeZTM wrote:

If I make it through the next round I might have to bug you about a flexible schedule, I'll be in the land of no technology and will be taking two of your judges with me :uhoh:
Sounds to me like you'll be making it past THAT round. :ying:
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Re: Project OrgEditor [Standings Thread] [Updated Round 4]

Post by CodeZTM » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:19 pm

Standings have been updated for round 4. Sorry for the wait. :up:

Return to “Project OrgEditor Season 1”