The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - ROUND ONE!

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Re: The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0 - ROUND ONE!

Post by Kitsuner » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:28 am

Ileia wrote:Everyone = one person, apparently.
Considering that nobody officially predicted Mkid would win, everyone = at least a dozen people.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Mkid
Im on the case
Org Profile

Post by Mkid » Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:37 pm

Kitsuner wrote:
Ileia wrote:Everyone = one person, apparently.
Considering that nobody officially predicted Mkid would win, everyone = at least a dozen people.
I was thinking the same thing T_T lol
ExSphere wrote: :mrgreen: Greatest day of my fucking life! Show em what the underdog can do man. :up:
Silk_SK wrote:Why does everyone assume Mkid is an underdog? Kid can edit, that's all there is to it.
Thank you guys! :sweat: it was a really good ic, otohiko's video was REALLY GOOD

Kaream
Org Profile

Post by Kaream » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:53 am

godix wrote:
Kaream wrote:All my anime, my amv projects I've been working for the past months and all my school projects..
I really don't think I could even graduate from school just because of this, really in a crucial position right now.
Too late in a closing the barn door after the horse has bolted sort of way, but for future reference try dropbox for web storage. Drive dies, download files from web and praise jesus. Or praise the internet. Whichever you'd inclined to do.

I rather like it because, unlike most online storage sites, I don't have to do anything special to sync. I'm rather lazy about backup, I usually don't remember to do it regularly. Dropbox creates a folder on my HD then automatically syncs whatever is in that folder with their online storage. So it really is as simple as just copying a file into that folder then forgetting about it. There's the other benefits of online storage, retrieval from other computers, sharing, etc. But really it's best feature is the automatic backup. IIRC you get 2 gigs of storage, but if you use my link it'll give both you and me another 250meg up to 8 gig if you're really active in referrals (I'm not, you'd be my first actually).

Anyway, sorry about your HD. Hope you at least get the school work back. But at least there's something you can do to make sure this doesn't happen again.
I don't know why, but I always felt guilty for not replying to your last post.

Return to “The Online AMV Iron Chef Tournament v4.0”