A-M-V.org 2011 VCAs & JCAs LIVE @ Momocon (Currently Over)

Bauzi
Location: Austria (uhm the other country without kangaroos^^)
Org Profile

Re: A-M-V.org 2011 VCAs & JCAs LIVE @ Momocon (Currently Ove

Post by Bauzi » Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:40 am

I'm such an idiot! I was not able to watch it, because I was on some sort of geek event for 3 days with 30 other people. What bugs me now is, that we had a beamer with a cool sound system. I could've made this easily turn the live stream into an event there. That would have been cool!

Too bad that I just got the idea right now :/
You can find me on YT under "Bauzi514". Subscribe to never miss my AMV releases. :amv:

SilkAMV
Org Profile

Post by SilkAMV » Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:53 pm

Bauzi wrote:I'm such an idiot! I was not able to watch it, because I was on some sort of geek event for 3 days with 30 other people. What bugs me now is, that we had a beamer with a cool sound system. I could've made this easily turn the live stream into an event there. That would have been cool!

It's just as well. The camera was terrible and was low on battery so he kept having to recharge it every few minutes. It was a crappy usb charger that turned the camera off when it was plugged in. They eventually found a better one though.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:53 pm

Silk_SK wrote:
Bauzi wrote:I'm such an idiot! I was not able to watch it, because I was on some sort of geek event for 3 days with 30 other people. What bugs me now is, that we had a beamer with a cool sound system. I could've made this easily turn the live stream into an event there. That would have been cool!

It's just as well. The camera was terrible and was low on battery so he kept having to recharge it every few minutes. It was a crappy usb charger that turned the camera off when it was plugged in. They eventually found a better one though.
yeah, since this was the first live broadcast that I ever did, there were a lot of problems. I plan on doing this again next year though. Everything should be perfect |:>

SilkAMV
Org Profile

Post by SilkAMV » Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:59 pm

Definitely looking forward to it (assuming I win again).

Return to “2011 AnimeMusicVideos.org Viewers' Choice Awards”