The Shinji Red Suit Dress-Up Award (Best Parody Video)

Nessephanie
Cookie Monster
Org Profile

Re: The Shinji Red Suit Dress-Up Award (Best Parody Video)

Post by Nessephanie » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:59 pm

Dr.Dinosaur wrote:
EvaFan wrote:Lastly, this shit is the reason I hate VCAs.
You know, this is actually the most civil well thought out, best discussed dialogue I have EVER seen in my years watching the VCAs.

I'm not sure why discussions about music videos and the categories of a contest would make you hate that contest, but whatever not mine to judge.
I was thinking this exact same thing. I entered this thread almost dreading what it was going to turn into, but was pleasantly surprised. For the most part it has been very civil with virtually no video/editor basing, and has stayed on topic discussing the merits of the videos to be part of this category. It's nice to read.

EvaFan
Org Profile

Re: The Shinji Red Suit Dress-Up Award (Best Parody Video)

Post by EvaFan » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:56 pm

If you must know its because everyone goes all serious mode, and the fun in this hobby is literally stripped away (at least for me). I don't think this place has had a single VCA that was just in general appreciating the good vids of the year and talking about their merits. This thread is about the category so far, not about the amvs. All this originated from arguing, you can call it discussing if you want (it did turn into one though I admit), honestly I don't care at this point. I shouldn't have really posted since I'm not participating anyway, I apologize.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

Return to “2011 AnimeMusicVideos.org Viewers' Choice Awards”