the 2nd cardcaptor sakura movie

imadude
Org Profile

the 2nd cardcaptor sakura movie

Post by imadude » Tue Jul 09, 2002 9:39 am

i bought cardacaptor sakura the movie today and i was wondering what the second one was about and if/when its coming to the u.s. if anyone know any of these questions could ya tell me thx

Bushido Philosopher
Org Profile

Post by Bushido Philosopher » Thu Jul 11, 2002 2:48 pm

well, ionno when it's coming but i know what it's about (warning, may contain a lil bit of spoilers but ill try my best to not give any):

sakura finally has gotten all of the cards (which also tells you where we are in the story).

to make a long story short, Clow Reed made another card and sealed it away from the other cards so it was not one that she released in the beginning.

now Sakura slowly notices that some cards go missing. as the story progresses she learns that the sealed card will take away all of the cards and in the process close away the world -- including emotion. so it's either to live in a world without emotion or not live at all.

i easily forget things so this may not be 100% accurate. i think this was mainly made to just develop the relationship between Sakura and Li.

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Sat Jul 12, 2003 10:19 am

The second Cardcaptors Sakura movie is coming to the U.S., and it's going to be dubbed by the same people (Bang Zoom! Entertainment to be exact) who dubbed the X TV series. So hopefully, the dubbing will be MUCH better since they dubbed the X TV series PERFECTELY.

Lyrs
Org Profile

Post by Lyrs » Sat Jul 12, 2003 11:14 am

Woot!

/end
GeneshaSeal - Dead Seals for Free
Orgasm - It's a Science

dwchang
Sad Boy on Site
Org Profile

Post by dwchang » Sat Jul 12, 2003 1:46 pm

angelx03 wrote: So hopefully, the dubbing will be MUCH better since they dubbed the X TV series PERFECTELY.
Or you could just watch it subtitled. Then again..I dislike CCS quite a bit so I'd rather not watch it period, but different strokes for different folks.
-Daniel
Newest Video: Through the Years and Far Away aka Sad Girl in Space

Beefmaster10000
Org Profile

Post by Beefmaster10000 » Sat Jul 12, 2003 5:42 pm

It is about time we get an uncut dub for CardCaptor Sakura. I wish there was an uncut dub from the start of the series.

InSaNe KeYbLaDeR
Org Profile

Post by InSaNe KeYbLaDeR » Sat Jul 12, 2003 5:49 pm

If your going to buy the uncut version od CCS the second movie, be prepared for alot of things. The really chopped up the series! For example Touya and Yukito are gay. That's Sakura's older brother and his best friend. I don't know the english names. -_-

dwchang
Sad Boy on Site
Org Profile

Post by dwchang » Sat Jul 12, 2003 6:06 pm

InSaNe KeYbLaDeR wrote:If your going to buy the uncut version od CCS the second movie, be prepared for alot of things. The really chopped up the series! For example Touya and Yukito are gay. That's Sakura's older brother and his best friend. I don't know the english names. -_-
That's not the only odd thing in the show. How about the fact one of her friends (~7 - 8 y/o) is dating their teacher? Or that her brother Touya had an affair with his Middle School Teacher? Or her father dated his student (his mother)? Or even her cousin (Tomoyo) having a fixation with her?

I can keep going, but I dont' want to because it reminds me how fucked up CLAMP is and how I dislike almost everything they make.
-Daniel
Newest Video: Through the Years and Far Away aka Sad Girl in Space

InSaNe KeYbLaDeR
Org Profile

Post by InSaNe KeYbLaDeR » Sat Jul 12, 2003 6:15 pm

dwchang wrote:
InSaNe KeYbLaDeR wrote:If your going to buy the uncut version od CCS the second movie, be prepared for alot of things. The really chopped up the series! For example Touya and Yukito are gay. That's Sakura's older brother and his best friend. I don't know the english names. -_-
That's not the only odd thing in the show. How about the fact one of her friends (~7 - 8 y/o) is dating their teacher? Or that her brother Touya had an affair with his Middle School Teacher? Or her father dated his student (his mother)? Or even her cousin (Tomoyo) having a fixation with her?

I can keep going, but I dont' want to because it reminds me how fucked up CLAMP is and how I dislike almost everything they make.
Yes, it's not the only thing....I wish I had more money for anime >.>

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Sat Jul 12, 2003 9:43 pm

Just to make sure my point IS authentic, here the link of where I got the information. :P

http://www.dubreview.com/readnews.php?newsid=000039[/quote][/code]

Return to “General Anime”