Digimon Season 4 - Fact or Fiction?

The_Digital_Phoenix
Org Profile

Digimon Season 4 - Fact or Fiction?

Post by The_Digital_Phoenix » Fri Sep 13, 2002 8:13 pm

Is there gonna be a 4th season of Digimon? I heard back in like July that it was currently being dubbed for TV.

So is it coming out or is this another internet rumor?

Anime Jedi
Org Profile

Post by Anime Jedi » Fri Sep 13, 2002 9:01 pm

Sounds pretty plausible to me. They've got three seasons already, so why not a few more. Unfortunetely, I haven't heard these rumours, so I can only take your word for it. Though, I can't even think of what it could be, like how the main plot will differ like the others. If you know, could you explain it for me?

TnAdct1
Org Profile

Post by TnAdct1 » Fri Sep 13, 2002 10:02 pm

The fourth season of Digimon has already began airing on American television. It can be seen (for now) on UPN every Monday morning or afternoon (depending on what time the local UPN station airs its daily cartoon block), with the episode repeating on Sunday (I think). For me, it sucks since I usually have to work Mondays and I may sleep in on Sundays.

Joe Klemm

bloodyfang
Org Profile

Post by bloodyfang » Fri Sep 13, 2002 10:22 pm

yes if i am not mistaken it is called Digimon: frontier.

not to sure on that though
An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel

The_Digital_Phoenix
Org Profile

Post by The_Digital_Phoenix » Sat Sep 14, 2002 12:03 am

TnAdct1 wrote:The fourth season of Digimon has already began airing on American television. It can be seen (for now) on UPN every Monday morning or afternoon

Joe Klemm
Oh that's just dandy.

Just my luck. I don't get UPN! damn it all! :evil:

Oh well.

Ayame-demon-wolf
Org Profile

Post by Ayame-demon-wolf » Tue Nov 23, 2004 1:06 am

oh good i was about to say WWAAA YOU HAVENT SEEN IT? but then i saw the date 2002 *phew* ive already seen all the episodes to thatim wondering if theres gonna be a season 5??? i did hear this one rumor saying all the seasons where going to meet in season 5 and be captured in the beginning well all except for one at thats Zoe she's left to find the new digidestend and help train them lol that'll be fun to watch i"if" it happens like that or "if" they even have a season 5!!!
Ayame-demon-wolf =white wolf at your servace, also a pretty good demond exterminator ^_^ here for justic!

Feria
Org Profile

Post by Feria » Tue Nov 23, 2004 4:21 am

Season 5? Oo I watched it abit, but after the 2nd season, I didnt like it as much... I mean, traveling to other worlds should be every kids dream.
The very thing that I am trying to prove to not exist is the very thing holding me back...

Ayame-demon-wolf
Org Profile

Post by Ayame-demon-wolf » Tue Nov 23, 2004 10:14 pm

Yea thats true my parents keep telling me to grow up and lay off cartoons (eekkk) i tell them its not cartoons its anime!!! well i guess you could say i daydream picturing myself in anime characters places (i did once in digimon my daydream ended up a daynightmare)
Ayame-demon-wolf =white wolf at your servace, also a pretty good demond exterminator ^_^ here for justic!

NeoQuixotic
Master Procrastinator
Org Profile

Post by NeoQuixotic » Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:21 am

DIE NECROPOSTERS!!!!!

Sorry, I've always wanted to say that. I like Digimon, but not Season 04 that much. Oh no, I've added to necroposting *stabs self* :twisted:
Insert clever text/image here.

EXODO
Org Profile

Post by EXODO » Wed Nov 24, 2004 4:11 am

Yes it is logical!
I mean they keep doing Pokemon so... everything is possible!
Trying is the first step towards FAILER!!! <awayoflife>

Return to “General Anime”