Spoiler Courtesy

Lortenian
Org Profile

Post by Lortenian » Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:59 pm

[quote="Farlo"][quote="Onideus_Mad_Hatter"]Of course my own personal opinions fall somewhere along the lines of "People should learn not to read the spoilers in the first place!" I mean obviously if someone starts a thread about Hellsing and you've never watched it before and don't want any of it to be spoiled, well freakin duh, don't read the damn thing[/quote]

you have to remember that people are generally stupid, therefore its needed to keep from upsetting the dumb.[/quote]

Well, in some cases, people who haven't seen an anime show (at all or all the way through) and see a spoiler thread about it, no, they aren't [i]generally stupid[/i], but they lack...I guess you can say [u]self-restraint [/u]and they may not want to wait to see what happens. Self-restraint and [b]PATIENCE[/b]. I have no idea [i]why [/i]someone would want to spoil the show and read about what happens, but I guess that's just them and their own choice. If they get dissapointed and admit that reading about the later episodes was a mistake and they get all upset, well, we all know that it's their own fault.

All in all though, I agree completely, spoilers aren't cool. -_-
"Oh, I'm detecting nuttiness."

dragon bait
Org Profile

Post by dragon bait » Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:12 pm

i agree and even if you tell ppeople to put up a spoiler warning lots won't follow what you ask so theres no point

Return to “General Anime”