Summar 2018 Anime Lineup

Jasta85
Org Profile

Summar 2018 Anime Lineup

Post by Jasta85 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:29 pm

https://www.livechart.me/summer-2018/tv

Only focusing on new seasons, not series continuing from this one like My Hero Academia (although it's amazing and you should watch it).

My "will definitely be watching" list.

Overlord III: Oh boy, time for this series to start getting dark, if this covers 3 volumes like the other two seasons, and you have not read the novels, you are in for a treat.

Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu: This is basically Overlord-lite. Same basic concept, guy has an OP game character that gets transported to another world, although this one is more focused on him building a small harem and going on random adventures rather than conquering the world.

Fate/Extra: Last Encore - Illustrias Tendousetsu: The last fate/extra series was wierd, and definitely a shaft anime. However, as I am sworn to watch all fate related anime I will watch this one. And waiting for Heaven's Feel part 2 to come out.

Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3: Time to leave the titans behind and get into political infighting. Honestly waiting for the season that will follow this but I'm sure this one will be great too.

Other than these there are a lot of series I'm going to check out, I just don't know much about them right now.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: Summar 2018 Anime Lineup

Post by Kireblue » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:57 am

Definitely gonna continue My Hero Academia, FLCL and Steins Gate.

In terms of new stuff, I think I'm gonna give Satsuriku no Tenshi, and Harukana Receive a shot. And of course Season 3 of Titan.

I'm probably also gonna spend a lot of time next season watching all the stuff that I didn't have time to watch from the last 2 seasons. Spring was such a powerhouse that I couldn't even keep up with some of biggest shows like Full Metal Panic

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:50 pm

FMP is amazing, although my god they really want to just kick your feelings in the balls with that show. Going to rewatch fumoffu after I finish it just to relive happy memories.

methedemon
Org Profile

Post by methedemon » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:14 am

super excited for attack on titan 3, and it's really good that we will get 24 episodes.
PLAN B

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:18 am

methedemon wrote:super excited for attack on titan 3, and it's really good that we will get 24 episodes.
just saw the season 3 premiere of it last night in theaters. Episode 1 is pretty good, and it was nice to see a movie recap of all the stuff that happened in season 2. I kinda forgot just how many things were happening back to back.

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:32 pm

I'm watching My Hero Academia and Cells at Work

And some older series too.

Kouba
Org Profile

Post by Kouba » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:37 am

I'm excited to watch Overlord III. And of course, My Hero. I've been slacking on my anime in the last couple of months, but I think it's time to binge on some stuff.
I will succeed with Quick Extender Pro and so can you.

Yak_NN
Org Profile

Post by Yak_NN » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:30 am

I had to put anime aside for this summer as I had a huge project at work (find, read, translate, compile ONE HUNDRED articles like this one and come up with a 50-page document on the Greek real estate rent and sales market... I'm still scarred) and only had time for Steins;Gate 0 because I'd rather sacrifice shower or dinner time than something S;G related.
So, what did I miss while I dived in July and remained at maximal depth until mid September? I'm not really tempted by stuff like Attack on Titan or My Hero Academia because I didn't really want to watch the first seasons to begin with. I've heard good things about Hataraku Saibou (I'm definiting starting this one) and Asobi Asobase (still debating this one), what do you guys think about it?

stevetyler
Org Profile

Post by stevetyler » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:54 pm

I'm watching Attack on titan 3. So excited for it!

Zinnaneyan
Org Profile

Post by Zinnaneyan » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:44 am

I think the Attack of the Titans greatly stretched. I like Seven Deadly Sins. It seems to end soon, there are already the final scenes go the past few weeks

Return to “General Anime”