Spring 2018 Anime Lineup

Jasta85
Org Profile

Spring 2018 Anime Lineup

Post by Jasta85 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:15 pm

https://www.livechart.me/spring-2018/tv
A new season is just around the corner, and there are some big ones this season. not going to list seasons that are continuing from this one like Nanatsu no Taizai or darling in the Franxx.

My "will definitely see shows"

Boku No Hero Academia 3rd season - yea, everyone knows this one, nothing needs adding. Gonna be great just as the previous seasons have been. Furthermore, this is a two season series with 24 eps.

Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara - One of the only shows that can make you both hungry and aroused at the same time. I actually took a break from the manga a while back so this anime season should actually be catching up to where I left off so I'll be able to see some new stuff hopefully.

Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory - Shit this brings back nostalgic memories. I started seriously getting into anime when I went to college and one of the first series I watched with my new anime loving friends there was the original full metal panic after it had just come out on dvd. I figured after 2nd raid it was complete but here we have more, no complaints from me.

Tokyo ghoul: re - first season was pretty good, especially the finale. Second season was rather meh for various reasons, manga readers will know what I'm talking about. We'll see how season 3 does.

High School DxD Hero - My guilty pleasure of the season, and I'm guessing I'm not the only one given that this is season 4 now. Fanservice show confirmed.

Steins; Gate 0 - I'm confused just reading the description. It's seems to be a sequel to an alternate ending of the first series in which they go back and time to do something. But if it's based off an alternate ending it means the events will be different than the original series, and I'm just confusing myself. Will watch regardless because "I am mad scientist, It's so coooool, sonuvabitch".

Persona 5 The Animation - As a glorious member of the PC master race, I have not been able to play this game, so I'll be looking forward to the anime, although I expect it to be more of a summary of the game given how much there is to cover.

And here are my "I'm interested/curious enough to check out" list

Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii - I heard the manga is pretty good but never got around to reading it, so might as well check out the anime.

Golden Kamuy - Same thing, heard the manga was good, never got a chance to check it, will see anime.

AkselVerg
Org Profile

Re: Spring 2018 Anime Lineup

Post by AkselVerg » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:07 am

The last anime I really fell in love with:
- Koutetsujou no Kabaneri
- Rage of Bahamut: Genesis
- Darling in the franXX
- B: the beginning
All of them are awesome. Damn, so many emotions after watching.

NancySamuel
Org Profile

Re: Spring 2018 Anime Lineup

Post by NancySamuel » Wed May 16, 2018 5:21 am

Persona 5 The Animation
High School DxD Hero
Darling in the franXX is my must must watch shows.
My friends also have anime merchandise of these.

Return to “General Anime”