Newbie Here

keinhikari
Org Profile

Newbie Here

Post by keinhikari » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:17 am

Hey everyone, my name is Alexa and I am new here. I have an extensive list of favorite anime.

Death Note
Doraemon
One Piece
Ghost Fighter
S.A
Fushigi Yugi
Code Geass
Yamato Nadeshiko
Pokemon

seasons
Org Profile

Re: Newbie Here

Post by seasons » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:22 pm

What do u like about them

keinhikari
Org Profile

Post by keinhikari » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:02 am

seasons wrote:What do u like about them
The story, the music, the fight scenes. These anime made my childhood memories special, and I love to reenact some of the scenes with my friends. These series keeps me young at heart. How about you @season, what's your all time favorite anime?

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:42 pm

Code Geass is also my all time favorite anime. I typically dislike mecha shows, but Code Geass kinda restored my faith in the genre. The fact that it focused so strongly on the politics and plot of the show really helped it differentiate itself from your generic robot battle series. Also liked that even though Lelouch made a few moral mistakes here and there, he didn't go the light Yagami route and become corrupted by his power. Really looking forward to the new season

keinhikari
Org Profile

Post by keinhikari » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:53 pm

kireblue wrote:Code Geass is also my all time favorite anime. I typically dislike mecha shows, but Code Geass kinda restored my faith in the genre. The fact that it focused so strongly on the politics and plot of the show really helped it differentiate itself from your generic robot battle series. Also liked that even though Lelouch made a few moral mistakes here and there, he didn't go the light Yagami route and become corrupted by his power. Really looking forward to the new season
I have watched this series a few years ago and just like you I am also waiting for the next chapter to unfold. I just hope that it is as beautiful as the first season.

Ayanefan
Org Profile

Post by Ayanefan » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:10 am

Welcome keinhikari, I hope you have a great stay.

Return to “General Anime”