Summer 2017 Anime Lineup

DJ_Izumi
Org Profile

Re: Summer 2017 Anime Lineup

Post by DJ_Izumi » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:56 pm

Kionon wrote:Oh, I never said you did share them. I'm very aware of our differences in conceptualisations of gender identity.
Anime made me the woman that I am today. It all started with first episode Sailor Moon S when everyone is Crushing on Sailor Uranus and I was like '..............YES! :O'. But I think that for a lot of LGBT folk, anime and the kinda somewhat alternative scenarios it frequently presents can be pretty formative. It seems to be the way with a number of my friends.
Kionon wrote:I said I think you understand them better than most. And I think that's true. And yes, it's super rapey, and I told my editor I couldn't watch it. Considering my own issues around things that happened to me.

No. No. No. No.
Yeah that show is just... Yeah. =X I gave it a longer go to if it went anywhere, but NOPE. Every episode is episode 2, just in a different location each time. o_o

Jasta85
Org Profile

Re: Summer 2017 Anime Lineup

Post by Jasta85 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:18 pm

I have read some hilarious reviews for bad anime series. I watch the series just so I can understand the context of when the reviewer tears apart the episode in a funny way. granted my time would have been better put to use watching actual good series but sometimes it's worth watching a bad one just so you can make fun of it along with everyone else.

Return to “General Anime”