Mecha Anime Suggestions

Nightbreak
Org Profile

Mecha Anime Suggestions

Post by Nightbreak » Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:55 pm

Hello guys and girls! I'm looking to start up a new Mecha/Robot theme'd AMV as my 'comeback' to the community (I'm considering an MEP sequel or spinoff if successful), what I need are some great anime suggestions please - the less humans the better(New and old but preferably 16:9)! I've never really been a Mecha anime fan and I always avoided the Gundam series however I think it's time for me to give the Robots a chance and hopefully create some awesome sh*t! Thanks for any input ~ Nightbreak :cyborg:

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: Mecha Anime Suggestions

Post by Kireblue » Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:07 pm

I've never been a fan of the gundam series either, and I thought that I disliked the genre in general. But then Code Geass became my all time favorite anime :asd: https://myanimelist.net/anime/1575/Code ... no_Lelouch

I would also recommend Aldnoah Zero https://myanimelist.net/anime/22729/AldnoahZero

Nightbreak
Org Profile

Post by Nightbreak » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:35 pm

I actually got into Code Geass a while back but lost track and stopped - great suggestion! Never heard of Aldnoah Zero but it looks visibly pleasing and only 12 eps so....marathon time! Thanks alot :)

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:28 pm

Nightbreak wrote:I actually got into Code Geass a while back but lost track and stopped - great suggestion! Never heard of Aldnoah Zero but it looks visibly pleasing and only 12 eps so....marathon time! Thanks alot :)
on that note, Aldnoah Zero is actually a 2 part anime. The 2nd part has another 12 episodes.

Joe88
Org Profile

Post by Joe88 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:42 pm

some of the more recent ones

Kuromokuro
Buddy Complex
Valvrave the Liberator
Heavy Object

Nightbreak
Org Profile

Post by Nightbreak » Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:07 am

Some great suggestions here, thank you! Going to spend my Saturday watching these :D :up: :space:

Return to “General Anime”